Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='20 May 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1274347238' post='2304787']
Not quite what I meant. I personally don't think you deserve to still exist as the same alliance, but of course others will say that makes me morally incorrect or puts me on the same level as the NPO but it doesn't bother me either way as these thoughts are purely relative and subjective.
[/quote]

Indeed, I don't think your alliance should exist either, but we can not have everything.

Congratulations Pacifica. I look forward to the return of Order

[quote name='silentkiller' date='20 May 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1274349576' post='2304814']
Its a conspiracy to keep me from buying nukes :'(

I have a trade partner he just isn't online atm :mad:
[/quote]

Them radiation girls, they be in a lot of demand. Everyone wants to get their hands on those smooth green globes. I hear they're being pimped out to get their slots filled by 5 people at the same time! What a scandal.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='20 May 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1274347238' post='2304787']
Not quite what I meant. I personally don't think you deserve to still exist as the same alliance, but of course others will say that makes me morally incorrect or puts me on the same level as the NPO but it doesn't bother me either way as these thoughts are purely relative and subjective.
[/quote]
Aww, so much cropped up hatred... If it makes you feel better, do vent your feelings. Come now, don't be ashamed, pour it all out.

/me huggles Jens of the desert to comfort him

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='20 May 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1274349969' post='2304818']
Congratulations Pacifica. I look forward to the return of Order
[/quote]
Thankyou Grub. It was a hard road, but the commitment and determination of our comrades got us through.

[quote name='Letum' date='20 May 2010 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1274341405' post='2304739']
I agree completely. Next time, please make sure to give us the wonder decommissions and 6/7 of tech instead. You know, because they are "hard".

(Also, I don't know if you've noticed but you have the wrong terms for NPO in your pretty little propaganda piece)
[/quote]

Why? The only thing you deserve for all you have done is to be wiped out and your alliance disbanded. Letting you surrender was a mistake.

As for the 'propoganda piece' I was simply remarking that for all of your moaning, !@#$%*ing and screaming of how bad you have it; you have done far worse to others.

Edited by ShinRa

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1274350286' post='2304826']
Why? The only thing you deserve for all you have done is to be wiped out and your alliance disbanded. Letting you surrender was a mistake.

As for the 'propoganda piece' I was simply remarking that for all of your moaning, !@#$%*ing and screaming of how bad you have it; you have done far worse to others.
[/quote]

Dont you have a few newbie nations to attack? I assure you, you will get a lot more attention from us this time ;). That is what you want don't you? Clear off and take your hatred of all that is Pacifican with you.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1274350286' post='2304826']
[/quote]

If only you could.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1274350286' post='2304826']

[/quote]
O dear... So much hate, it has blinded you so much, you cannot even look at the facts anymore. Really, before Letum will lecture you with all the numbers, can I offer you something to calm down? A cup of tea perhaps?
[img]http://whatscookingamerica.net/EllenEaston/TeaSet2.JPG[/img]

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1274350286' post='2304826']

[/quote]

What my comrade was trying to say was the text for NPO Reps is wrong, you state that we had to pay 7B and 300k tech while the surrender document says otherwise : "I. Reparations of 350,000 tech and $10,000,000,000 will be assessed upon the New Pacific Order.All reparations of the 350,000 technology must be paid by nations with greater than or equal to 1000.00 technology upon the signing of these terms". As you can see the actual sum is significantly larger and it comes with restrictions.

Given this blatant mistake it's safe to assume the rest of your "little propaganda piece" is just as inaccurate, rendering it, for all intents and purposes, useless.

Edited by Weirdgus

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1274350286' post='2304826']

[/quote]
Ah, ShinRa. If alliances could be disbanded through vitriol, you'd be a dangerous man. I don't remember a lot of moaning and screaming. If simple statement of facts is screaming we'd all be deaf after spending a minute in this avenue.

[/quote]

Does someone need a hug? :(

[quote name='silentkiller' date='20 May 2010 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1274350524' post='2304830']
Dont you have a few newbie nations to attack? I assure you, you will get a lot more attention from us this time ;). That is what you want don't you? Clear off maggot and take your hatred of all that is Pacifican with you.
[/quote]

No, what I want is for either your nation rulers to reform into individuals who can at least pass themsleves off as respectable members of the human race rather than cowards and scum, or for you to disband and die out. The latter is the more likely of the two to happen.

As for attacking newbie nations; that shows just how little you comprehend of the others who have faced you. Unlike you I do not attack those unable to put up a fair fight, nor do I require half the game to fight for me when attacking other alliances.

[quote name='Weirdgus' date='20 May 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1274350800' post='2304836']
What my comrade was trying to say was the text for NPO Reps is wrong, you state that we had to pay 7B and 300k tech while the surrender document says otherwise : "I. Reparations of 350,000 tech and $10,000,000,000 will be assessed upon the New Pacific Order.All reparations of the 350,000 technology must be paid by nations with greater than or equal to 1000.00 technology upon the signing of these terms". As you can see the actual sum is significantly larger and it comes with restrictions.[/quote]

And still far less than is required for your crimes.

[quote]Given this blatant mistake it's safe to assume the rest of your "little propaganda piece" is just as inaccurate, rendering it, for all intents and purposes, useless.
[/quote]

By that same logic I could state that not a single member of your Order has ever stated a truthful comment in their life as a result of speaking a single lie.

Edited by ShinRa

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1274351077' post='2304844']
No, what I want is for either your nation rulers to reform into individuals who can at least pass themsleves off as respectable members of the human race rather than cowards and scum, or for you to disband and die out. The latter is the more likely of the two to happen.
[/quote]

If you really want that, then you should pay us to do tech deals. I heard that is a full-proof way to make an alliance implode.

The excess liquidity coupled with the tech depreciation trigger a financial collapse.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1274351077' post='2304844']

As for attacking newbie nations; that shows just how little you comprehend of the others who have faced you. Unlike you I do not attack those unable to put up a fair fight, nor do I require half the game to fight for me when attacking other alliances.

By that same logic I could state that not a single member of your Order has ever stated a truthful comment in their life as a result of speaking a single lie.
[/quote]

We love you as well :wub:

So you won't be attacking us then, Thats too bad :(.

Now how about you sit on the sides while us adults have a talk? ^_^

[/quote]

Your an idiot and delusional, get some help. Having Pacifica back in [i]full force[/i] will only make the game more interesting and exciting. Lets see where this takes us BOB.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1274351077' post='2304844']

[/quote]
Cowards and scum would not have withstood 3 months of attack by 15 alliances, or over 9 months of terms sending 10B and 350,000 tech. Every one of our comrades that stayed with us during this time has shown their loyalty and commitment to Pacifica. We are not here because we were number 1 in the rankings, we are here because we are Pacifican, this is our home, and we will stay here come what may. Think what you want of us, but cowards isn't something that holds any truth. You tried to make us fold, make us disband. You failed. We are here. We are strong. We are proud. We are Pacifica.

[quote name='Letum' date='20 May 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1274351301' post='2304847']
If you really want that, then you should pay us to do tech deals. I heard that is a full-proof way to make an alliance implode.

The excess liquidity coupled with the tech depreciation trigger a financial collapse.
[/quote]

Please explain. [/oblivious]

[quote]our an idiot and delusional, get some help. Having Pacifica back in full force will only make the game more interesting and exciting. Lets see where this takes us BOB.[/quote]

All it will do is result in the Pacificans being in charge again and turning Bob into their personal empire. It will only be interesting and exciting for those who choose to submit to them and enjoy one sided curb stomp wars.

That is unless they're quickly wiped out and destroyed before abusing the MDP web again.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1274351077' post='2304844']
Unlike you I do not attack those unable to put up a fair fight, nor do I require half the game to fight for me when attacking other alliances.
[/quote]

Attacking the enemy when he is weak is good strategy and an ally network is there to ensure victory. That's working to win.