Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Starfox101' date='20 May 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1274332595' post='2304535']
Try what you pulled last time and we'll put you right back in terms.
[/quote]

You look so cute when you try to be threatening. :ehm:

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='19 May 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1274329625' post='2304220']
[center][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/20h6mat.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

I'm happy Pacifica's hands are finally unchained and free to strangle Franco's star.

And I was going to join you guys for the lulz, but realized I would have to decom all my nukes to do so. Can someone now direct me to the closest NPO recruitment centre?

[quote name='chefjoe' date='19 May 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1274334072' post='2304608']
Good to hear.

Congrats on getting that crap behind you...seriously.

@Mary- I guess I now have to hunt you down in order to get my beating like I promised
[/quote]

:ph34r:

If you can't find Mary, I'll gladly step in. :P

In the inimitable words of Terry Howard:

FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM!

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='19 May 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1274334414' post='2304617']
And I was going to join you guys for the lulz, but realized I would have to decom all my nukes to do so. Can someone now direct me to the closest NPO recruitment centre?
[/quote]

Go read this: http://pacificorder.net/forum/index.php?showannouncement=32&f=239 ;)

Edited by Zeta Defender

[quote name='Artigo' date='20 May 2010 - 05:30 AM' timestamp='1274329800' post='2304266']
And the rest of Bob said, "oh shi-"
[/quote]

Well, the Karma side will now probably be shuffling away from each other.

I'm getting my comfy chair (need it, bruised coccis, don't you know) and my nachos. This will be fun.

Alright, so you've gotten out of some relatively light terms.

Congrats buying your way out of total destruction like any other bully when confronted with someone bigger than themselves.

And to pre-empt any of the traditional response of some screaming fanatic announcing that Pacifica had it bad:

[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/134/6/5/Signature_02_by_Lord_ShinRa.gif[/img]

Edited by ShinRa