Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][size=5]Free at last! Free at last! Thank [insert deific figure or concept here] Almighty, they are free at last![/size][/b]

This is good news indeed. The Realm of Invicta looks forward to the glory of this, the Second Age.

o/ Cortath!
o/ Mary the Fabulous!
o/ New Pacific Order!

Edited by Jorost

[quote name='Cortath' date='20 May 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1274356748' post='2304948']I will even ask the servers not to put baby blood in your tea, for I am a gentleman.[/quote]

Truly, Cortath is the finest of fine gentlemen. :)

I offer my congratulations to the New Pacific Order. You have really done an outstanding job with they reparation payments, and impressive feat considering the vast amount you had to pay. Good luck on your regrowth, and I look forward to your active roll in politics again.

[quote name='lebubu' date='20 May 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1274365593' post='2305122']
see you on the battlefield
[/quote]

Yup, you'll be seeing us...right next to you!

Secret NPO-MK MDP ftw. :awesome:

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 03:38 AM' timestamp='1274351891' post='2304859']
But it is both cowardly and dishonest. Once or twice in attacking a weak enemy I could understand, but not constantly. Nor can I forgive constantly fighting far weaker alliances who would be unable to put up a decent fight even at full strength.
[/quote]

This is not a planet for fair fights. Curb stomps aren't going to stop, you're just going to have to live with it.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='20 May 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1274364055' post='2305084']
Congratulations on your return to the world stage, Pacifica. However....

Me? I hate haiku.

Its form is trite and boring,

not that creative.
[/quote]
I see what you did
Haiku to insult haiku
This is secret praise

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/billie_joe34/OnwardsBlackbird.jpg[/img]

We did this not for ourselves, but for all of you -- the toiling Pacificanless masses. So I'm sure you'll join me when I say, Glory to the Emperor!

Congrats are in order to finally exiting your terms, NPO.

The entire world that is Bob is watching to see if you've truly changed and prove the naysayers wrong, and it'll be an interesting few months indeed.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 07:09 AM' timestamp='1274353732' post='2304897']
Force cannot be used to threaten your alliance with disbandment. As you proved in the Karma War most of your members will flee screaming into peace mode for fear of losing their tech and infra rather than fight a superior enemy, then recruit new nations to act as cannon fodder against those who are fighting you.
[/quote]

Shinra, if I recall right, it was you who attacked me after the Karma war right after we got terms and we had to get someone to pull you off me after I had been obliterated by Karma forces. You briefly had my respect in how you handled that situation and managed to get yourself out of a diplomatic snafu; mind you it wasn't that hard given we didn't really have the ability to enforce any form of terms on you in that situation. You have totally lost all respect I had for you in this one single thread. You who have attacked others in the same fashion for which you have accused of us attacking those when they are down. You hypocrite.

And yet while the war raged, despite being on my back I fought you to the best of my ability.. tooth and nail. Gave you what I could what little there was left in the fight in me with what little ns I had left.. and I did not complain. We even had a little conversation about how the fight was going that seemed relatively friendly.

I was told you were a viper, I gave you the benefit of my doubts. Well.. those benefits were just revoked by your own words. You have proven yourself little more than the gardner snake others have claimed you to be.

At your best you are a pest, at your worst you are vermin. I won't waste any further time on you.

Edit: And no, I had not forgotten.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Congratulations Pacifica. Long terms are something that can test an alliance to its fullest abilities. I hope you have learned many lessons from Karma and reps, and I think you have. Emperor Cortath is one of the finest I can think of, and I fully believe he will lead you all to continued prosperity. You have all the ability, lets see what you do with it.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='20 May 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1274367056' post='2305143']
Shinra, if I recall right, it was you who attacked me after the Karma war right after we got terms and we had to get someone to pull you off me after I had been obliterated by Karma forces. You briefly had my respect in how you handled that situation and managed to get yourself out of a diplomatic snafu; mind you it wasn't that hard given we didn't really have the ability to enforce any form of terms on you in that situation. You have totally lost all respect I had for you in this one single thread. You who have attacked others in the same fashion for which you have accused of us attacking those when they are down. You hypocrite.

And yet while the war raged, despite being on my back I fought you to the best of my ability.. tooth and nail. Gave you what I could what little there was left in the fight in me with what little ns I had left.. and I did not complain. We even had a little conversation about how the fight was going that seemed relatively friendly.

I was told you were a viper, I gave you the benefit of my doubts. Well.. those benefits were just revoked by your own words. You have proven yourself little more than the gardner snake others have claimed you to be.

At your best you are a pest, at your worst you are vermin. I won't waste any further time on you.
[/quote]

You seem remarkably willing to forget just how many of your strongest cowered away in peace during that war. Or have you so easily forgotten the sheer number of nations who fled and hid while a handful of you fought?

Furthermore my own act was in error, and unlike your alliance I was willing to repay the damage I did with both interest and a sincere apology. When Pacifica committed cowardly attacks it was fully aware of what it was doing. Not acting in simple error.
What I did once as a result of personal mistake, Pacifica has committed many times as a result of spite or warmongering. And unlike Pacifica I have never committed actions such as refusing to even acknowledge offers of surrender by an enemy. Or have you also chosen to forget about that small detail from the GATO-1V war?

And do not make any boast or speech about fighting about 'how little you had left'. You know nothing of losing everything in a war and having the will to go on fighting. Nor do any of your members. Why don't you try speaking to a few members of FAN about this, see how well you compare with how much they lost and how they stood and fought back when they had nothing left.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1274368644' post='2305165']
You seem remarkably willing to forget just how many of your strongest cowered away in peace during that war. Or have you so easily forgotten the sheer number of nations who fled and hid while a handful of you fought?
[/quote]

Alas, even that strategy did not save us from the peace-mode penetrating missiles that the secret Karma labs developed to strike at our NS.

I'm not going to get into all this again with you ShinRa. I will say though that in war in this world there comes a point for everyone where you cannot lose anything more. Our resources are finite, we all eventually reach zero infra and zero tech if fighting long enough. So to say that we know nothing of losing everything in a war and still fighting is a bit disingenuous, I think you'll find that a lot of Pacifican nations were ZI'd if not ZT'd. FAN certainly fought longer than we did, and may have lost other things, but material resources of their nations is not really one of them, considering we all hit that same end point.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='20 May 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1274368644' post='2305165']

Furthermore my own act was in error, and unlike your alliance I was willing to repay the damage I did with both interest and a sincere apology. When Pacifica committed cowardly attacks it was fully aware of what it was doing. Not acting in simple error.
What I did once as a result of personal mistake, Pacifica has committed many times as a result of spite or warmongering. And unlike Pacifica I have never committed actions such as refusing to even acknowledge offers of surrender by an enemy. Or have you also chosen to forget about that small detail from the GATO-1V war?

And do not make any boast or speech about fighting about 'how little you had left'. You know nothing of losing everything in a war and having the will to go on fighting. Nor do any of your members. Why don't you try speaking to a few members of FAN about this, see how well you compare with how much they lost and how they stood and fought back when they had nothing left.
[/quote]

I wonder where the 18 mil Ns went.

Took you guys long enough. Now to sit back and see what happens next :popcorn:

[quote name='Letum' date='20 May 2010 - 11:22 AM' timestamp='1274368916' post='2305171']
Alas, even that strategy did not save us from the peace-mode penetrating missiles that the secret Karma labs developed to strike at our NS.
[/quote]

Just remember, we aren't afraid to use them again :x