Meeting with Carthage

The leader of the Drei Macht and Premier of the Isara Alliance, Gregor Eivanov, glanced out the window of his aircraft as it descended into Carthage City's airport. Normally he himself did not leave the Alliance to meet with other nations, but here he had made an exception. He would be meeting with Carthage to discuss the possibility of conducting war games, using Carthage's military simulation system.
The plane touched down on the runway, and slowly came to a stop. Gregor Eivanov, dressed as custom in military attire, stepped out of the plane, and awaited Carthage's representatives.
OOC: Closed to [i]Mygun[/i] and myself, sorry.

Edited by Kaede Alexeivich

Khaled Nezzar had worked on the SCIENCE project for quite sometime. It had been classified as a top secret military operation that would create a revolution in military training. Using top of the line visual simulation technology on top of past military simulations, the help of the Eggman Empire, as well as three years of work, the project has become something of a masterpiece. A virtual simulated world that would allow for individual soldiers to join and exit as they wish, and create the most realistic experience for the soldier that has ever existed outside of actual fighting.

Khaled now stood watching the plane land which held the next individual outside of Carthage to ever witness the technology. Khaled smiled knowing that the project he had headed with the help of other Defense Council members was coming into fruition. His hands exposed themselves from behind his back to shake the hand of Gregor Eivanov as he exited the plane.

"Good Evening, Premier, I am the Defense Minister of Carthage and Head of the Defense Council. I hope that we can take our discussion to somewhere more private."

Khaled stood out of the way of the Black SUVs open back door. Without mentioning the project, he had hoped that they would be on their way to one of the many facilities that have been established around the nation. They would be leaving the city to head out into a barracks where they would enter a facility so that the Premier would be able to have a more hands on experience.

Next to Eivanov, a young woman with dark hair that covered over her forehead walked, her face expressionless. She wore a dark uniform, with what appeared to be a crosshair on the back.
"Good evening, Mr Nezzar." Eivanov said as Nezzar shook his hand. "I hope you do not mind if I don't come alone--this is Lieutenant Nina Zu Vulfenstein, who will be leading the Isaran soldiers during war games."
Lieutenant Zu Vulfenstein saluted the Defense Minister, and returned her arm to her side, her face remaining inscrutable.
Eivanov sat into the black SUV, followed swiftly by Lieutenant Zu Vulfenstein.

"Pleasure to meet all of you. I want to say that before you see what we have been working on that this is a national treasure of ours. These units that we have created have been mass produced with the most secrecy that wqe could possibly make with this. we have asked for very little media coverage internally nevermind internationally. We have been informed that you are looking to train your soldiers through these war games. What you are going to see is confidential. The system, even the idea of it is ours. We are only asking that you be our first subscriber to use it. Together, we can test the machines ability to take on a massive battle."

Eivanov grinned. Next to him, Lieutenant Zu Vulfenstein's face remained static.
"You need not worry about the media hearing of this." Eivanov said. "I can assure you, only the Isaran military will know of your system. We will be more than honoured to utilize such a system."

OOC: You use honour, I like you.

IC:

Khaled nodded as the SUV came to a stop, he looked out the window, and back to the people in the car.

"Then let me say, welcome to Facility 023."

He opened the door, and the others followed. It was obvious that they were surrounded my a military occupied barracks. In front of them was a long drawn building with a thickened roof, and military coverage all around. Khaled began to walk towards it, stating:

"The structure has cemented cealing for bomb raids, a 5 mile civilian clearance radius as well as military outposts surrounding. This is for protection of our soldiers while they are in the simulator. For safety procautions, there is an emergency ejection that will immediately free the soldiers of the alternate universe effects and allow for one or even all of them to be released at the same time. These warehouses are being built throughout Carthaginian military bases, allowing for our soldiers to tap in where they are stationed so that they arent far from their posts."

Khaled showed his access card to the foot soldiers at the double doors. The group walked in. Infront of them, the width of the warehouse had an enlarged computer with 12 monitors on the workstation. Three men worked the desk as several patrolled up and down the corridors to the left of the group. The corrifors had machines back to back. The machines were 9 feet tall, were back to back and 360 of them made up the 6 rows.

Khaled put his hand on the nearest unmanned one.

"Fully awake, you are capable of taking yourself out anytime you want. You are aware what is real and what is not. A helmet projects to your senses of hearing, sight, and sometimes smell, Gloves for feeling and a projection of weapons. A pedestal that allows you to walk virtually. The machine alters you so that you can turn at the slights moment. Sensors on your neck alter how the weather is, gloves add weight depending on your gun, and the machine alters the pedestal depending on the environment under your feet. All in all, the main computer can put your soldiers anyplace, anytime, anywhere. Breaks are needed (OOC: Between responses of people RPing the wars) but the other computers that are hooked up to the system and network will be made aware so that they can pause (OOC: IC and OOC line now fixed)."

Khaled tapped it and smiled at his achievement.

"We have even developed a way of making soldiers treat this less of a game, and more of a simulation. Each shot delivers a 3.1MA to the wounded area. Its enough to make 'em remember we arent here to mess around. Altogether, we have run dozens of successful runs. Any questions so far?"

Eivanov smiled as the Defense Minister spoke, while Lieutenant Zu Vulfenstein carefully examined the machines and took in their details.
"All just as good as we had expected, and better," Eivanov said as he turned back to Nezzar. "I believe this is the perfect tool to train soldiers. I do have a couple of questions, namely, surely there are some risks involved?"

"The shocks can cause injury to those with heart conditions. Psychological effects have caused laps in judgement in and out of the game. Might wish to make sure that the combatants are mentally stable before putting them into the machine. We wouldnt endanger out entire military with this technology.

Anything else?"

The one problem of all, is that each unit is work 17k. You should honestly buy whatever your standing army is so that you can train them all realistically at the same time. Its alot of money for something that we can gaurantee is worth it. We already have 50,000 extra units manufactured, so if you are willing to buy, you can leave with them.

I hope that you are willing to wire the money to us. We will begin shipping process to your nation over cargo ships. Once your units have been connected, we are more than willing to have a skirmish of even numbers to see how we match against one another.

Is there anything else you wish to discuss?

Khaled shook the hands of the represntatives with a smile. His first purchase.

"Then I wish you all the best, and I wish for you to contact me once more when you are online. We will have an evenly sided match that will be the first international testing of these machines. Thank you for your business, and I expect our nations to ocnduct relations further at some point."