War Games/Joint Exercises

I'm looking for someone to RP war games/joint military exercises with my nation (the Isara Alliance, under Kriegland and next to Rebel Army). More information can be given to anyone interested. Just know that I do want to use this to develop some characters in my nation, just so you know.

I am also interested in War games / Joint exercises. Just tell me the parameters required, ie, Unit strength / Terrain / Scope of exercise and I am ready. However I do warn you, I like to use Google earth maps to realistically RP terrains, :D

Since Kaede Alexeivich has already commenced upon a war game, I volunteer to set up war exercises if people are interested. My nation has almost all types of terrains required for all manner of warfare. If two or more people are interested, I can devise a tactical situation for their RP. I could just be the neutral facilitator.

I could provide satellite maps, terrain maps and logistical routes if people want to RP in my terrain. There would be no restriction on expenditure of any conventional munition within the exercise area, so long as you do not use any sort of NBC. Even NNEMP can be facilitated.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='19 May 2010 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1274276232' post='2303300']
Fizzy, you recenty declared your nation to be pacifist.... so wouldnt that mean you dont have a standing army?
[/quote]
I haven't been able to do the RP, but you will understand soon my child. >:)

And yes, Ill pm you mr. Kaede

[quote name='The Flying Scotsman' date='29 May 2010 - 10:54 AM' timestamp='1275110637' post='2315314']
Cochin, I would be interested in what you are offering.
[/quote]

:)

Okay, would you like to do the war game with me or would you just want me to host it?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the inordinate delay.
I have readied a terrain scenario for both players. The area is centered at 22.146724° , 74.665393° in Madhya Pradesh state of India, near towns of Kukshi and Barwani (names not very important). River Narmada flows to the South of the exercise region and there are a few tributaries in the region giving prospect for bridging exercises too.

It is agrarian planes, tough soil perfect for armored and mechanized warfare.

This is the general exercise region.

[IMG]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/gokulvarmank/exer_sat.jpg[/IMG]

This is the terrain map of the region.

[IMG]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/gokulvarmank/exer_ter.jpg[/IMG]

The forces coming in can offload at Ratnagiri and from there on will be provided transportation by truck and rail to the exercise region by my own logistics stock. Any amount of conventional munitions can be expended here, and if needed dummy exercise equipment can be given from my own Training Command stocks, including laser target identifiers and "I AM DEAD" target kill designators.

If there are any corrections or suggestions please do tell me.