GOONS Announcement

[quote name='Believland' date='21 May 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1274404973' post='2306197']
Sorry to break your heart, broskie. But you guys didn't say that at all. You basically said "Dude, I swear, EoG is not PZI!!!one11!!"
[/quote]
Like I said on the previous page, it's not permanent. By definition. You can argue 'til you're blue in the face that it is, but it doesn't change the fact that it's not.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' date='20 May 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1274404973' post='2306197']
Sorry to break your heart, broskie. But you guys didn't say that at all. You basically said "Dude, I swear, EoG is not PZI!!!one11!!"
"Really? How so?"
Then you go on a tangent about Meth. Oh yeah, you also said something about how you guys let people off easier... But that really doesn't matter when if comes to PZI.

So the next time someone says something about it, you have a good response. But, I am glad that you finally spat out your answer though.
[/quote]...It's been said. More than once.

Please, please, PLEASE read the whole thread first...

[quote name='Believland' date='20 May 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1274404973' post='2306197']
"Really? How so?"
Then you go on a tangent about Meth. Oh yeah, you also said something about how you guys let people off easier... But that really doesn't matter when if comes to PZI.

So the next time someone says something about it, you have a good response. But, I am glad that you finally spat out your answer though.
[/quote]

I've outlined the difference of EoG and PZI multiple times, without going off on a tangent about methrage, in this thread. I believe I've even described it to you.

[quote name='Neptunebyte' date='20 May 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1274409783' post='2306332']
Gratz on the new constitution! :awesome:
[/quote]Thank you for being one of the few people to say that and not simultaneously attack us.

And thank you for the gratz :).

[quote name='Neptunebyte' date='20 May 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1274409783' post='2306332']
Gratz on the new constitution! :awesome:
[/quote]
Thank you, it was a lot of fun to write.

[quote name='Believland' date='20 May 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1274404973' post='2306197']
"Really? How so?"

[/quote]
I said this on page 9:

[quote name='Beefspari' date='19 May 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1274318412' post='2303979']
ZI sometimes happens as part of the EoG system, but it's not the goal or intent.
[/quote]
It's also been discussed at length with more or less that same explanation in any one of the dozens of threads people keep trying to bring this up in regarding us and EoG lists. So sorry if we don't feel the need to explain it the correct number of times in every thread when someone brings it up every two pages.

I cannot get enough of this declaration, there is a new stunning development (or maybe re-development) on every page. Well let me take this opportunity to extend a ... a ... well, some thing suitable to the occasion. A rose? A dinner invitation? Help me out here!

[quote name='Some-Guy' date='20 May 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1274384442' post='2305573']
Damn it!

I'm hactually in TOP and they sure as hell wouldn't pay 90 million dongs for me if I went rogue, maybe like, $2 and a temp trade, though.

You a lucky guy Meth.
[/quote]

Well maybe you should aspire to the awesomeness that is the fully pancake-fed Blue, that would surely triple the price :P