Two Quick Announcements

[center][img]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae9/Syrik/CN/RuckusFlag.png[/img]

[size="7"][b][color="#FF0000"]Ruckus[/color][/b][/size]

[size="4"]Announcement #1:[/size]

Ruckus has a new flag, as shown above.

[size="4"]Announcement #2:[/size]

Ruckus shall not be signing any e-treaties. Please don't confuse this with weakness, neutrality, independence, or any such nonsense. We shall stick by our allies no matter what. A treaty is an agreement between two groups. We don't believe it needs to be validated by the rest of the community for it to exist, so we shall abstain from signing any.[/center]

Flag reminds me of some strange distant land known as Libya. Perhaps from another dimension even. :smug:

EDIT: Forgot to mention the color is different, but same resemblance if you know what I mean.

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='Lennox' date='17 May 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1274149466' post='2301809']
I'm glad you are extending the ideals of the Moldavi Doctrine©
[/quote]

I know you'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought:

Moldavi Doctrine v2 = treaties aren't necessary.
Current topic = treaties aren't necessarily required to be documented.

Please let me know if I am mistaken, but this seems like more of a reinforcement of FAN's secret treaty policy than the most recently birthed dream of a treatyless world by Mr. Moldavi.