Infra bills higher than collection

rjet13

My infrastructure bills (not including tech, military, etc) are $312,254.68, but my collection is only $306,503.18. How is this possible? When I buy more infra, my bills go higher, but my collection barely changes. This has been happening for nearly a week.

This is not a bug.

You have very few trades, which are massive influences on the amount of bills you pay, and on the amount of income you collect. You also have few income increasing improvements.

I suggest going here to get a trade circle http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=61

and I also suggest selling your factories and buying banks.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='17 May 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1274135654' post='2301549']
This is not a bug.

You have very few trades, which are massive influences on the amount of bills you pay, and on the amount of income you collect. You also have few income increasing improvements.

I suggest going here to get a trade circle http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=61

and I also suggest selling your factories and buying banks.
[/quote]
I still don't understand how my infra bills (not my total bills) can be higher than my collection.

[quote name='rjet13' date='18 May 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1274182994' post='2302089']
I still don't understand how my infra bills (not my total bills) can be higher than my collection.
[/quote]

It's probaly due to your lack of trades, having a good trade set dramatically inreases your income and decreases your bills.
But to reduce your bills, id suggest first getting rid of your aircraft, and as for increasing income a bit, replace your intelligence agency with a bank. Make sure your threat level is set to low, this also impacts on income. Other than that, you really should be selling tech, and keep a max of 50 at a time to save money. you can sell 50 technology to bigger nations for either 3 million$ per 50 tech or 3 million$ per 100 tech.