Nemesis Announcement

[quote]The fact you'\d be willing to cancel over a ******* piat proves that you guys thought a lot less of us than we thought of you. You talk about doing this for your members; I regret subjecting my members to treatying with you.

Yawoo, you mean nothing to me.

Schatt, you never meant anything to me.

Amossio, don't ever bother talking to me.

I wish Nemesis the best luck in all their future endeavors.[/quote]

:popcorn:

Poor show Nemisis poor show.

And over a PIAT no less :facepalm:

Edited by silentkiller

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Co God Ben' date='18 May 2010 - 12:22 PM' timestamp='1274210512' post='2302326']
The fact you'\d be willing to cancel over a ******* piat proves that you guys thought a lot less of us than we thought of you. You talk about doing this for your members; I regret subjecting my members to treatying with you.

Yawoo, you mean nothing to me.

Schatt, you never meant anything to me.

Amossio, don't ever bother talking to me.

I wish Nemesis the best luck in all their future endeavors.
[/quote]
Give in to your hate.

[quote name='Desert Ratz' date='18 May 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1274211256' post='2302335']
No further LoSS member, govt, w/e is to post in the thread.

*sighs*
[/quote]

Since it was fairly obvious to most what the cancellation was over, I'm rather surprised the gag order didn't come sooner.

The unfaltering idea that this was simply about a TOOL treaty, it's an ODP by the way not a PIAT contrary to what we were informed before signing, was one of the major problems we had when we talked about trying to mend the several minor things that had cropped up. Seriously, hours of government to government talks and you still come in here with that !@#$? I'm delighted to hear it's not the prevailing attitude in LoSS as it's certainly not the same in Nemesis.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='18 May 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1274219738' post='2302465']
The unfaltering idea that this was simply about a TOOL treaty, it's an ODP by the way not a PIAT contrary to what we were informed before signing, was one of the major problems we had when we talked about trying to mend the several minor things that had cropped up. Seriously, hours of government to government talks and you still come in here with that !@#$? I'm delighted to hear it's not the prevailing attitude in LoSS as it's certainly not the same in Nemesis.
[/quote]
For some reason I have an inclination to believe Nemesis in this situation.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='18 May 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1274219738' post='2302465']
[/quote]

I cannot claim to know about other issues but as far as TOOL is concerned it is a PIAT. You can view how you wish to, it does contain an ODP clause but a PIAT = ODP to TOOL and we call them PIAT. That is why LoSS would say it is a PIAT to you because it is a PIAT as far as we're concerned. No, I am not about to play legal mumbo jumbo here but clearly the difference is concerning to you but LoSS did not lie in that regards when it is considered a PIAT to us.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='18 May 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1274219738' post='2302465']
The unfaltering idea that this was simply about a TOOL treaty, it's an ODP by the way not a PIAT contrary to what we were informed before signing
[/quote]

With all do respect, almost every PIAT has at least an implicit ODP clause anyways contained within the 'Aid' clause (usually phrased as such were it allows for offering 'military' aid).

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='18 May 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1274229629' post='2302615']
And that's exactly our problem with it.
[/quote]

Last time I checked an ODP is optional defense and people don't enter wars via a PIAT over their higher treaty partners. So either TOOL is very persuasive and more evil than I thought or LoSS can't be trusted with a PIAT.

[quote name='Salmia' date='18 May 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1274230527' post='2302628']
Last time I checked an ODP is optional defense and people don't enter wars via a PIAT over their higher treaty partners. So either TOOL is very persuasive and more evil than I thought or LoSS can't be trusted with a PIAT.
[/quote]

Clearly the light is out to corrupt LoSS my dear Mia. How could you?

[quote name='Chimaera' date='19 May 2010 - 02:06 AM' timestamp='1274231177' post='2302639']
No offense guys, and you know I love you, but this is absolutely pathetic and runs contrary to everything I thought you believed.
[/quote]

No disrespect from this side either, but its a good thing were not trying to impress you you Chim, the simple fact of the matter is that Nemesis felt it was right go ahead with the cancellation of the treaty; Just as LoSS felt it was the right thing to do in signing the ODP with TOOL.

We don't hate TOOL and we still are super close to LoSS. Currently the proper course of action in the matter is to politely reevaluate our FA stance in the cyberverse. There is nothing to be confused about no secret reason.

As for CGB, I hold what he says with a grain of salt. He is currently out of country and through all this I still love and respect him...

Love, T-O-P

Edited by That-one-place

You know I have done my fair share of LoSS bashing but, I have to give them props for not letting Nemesis dictate how they run their foreign affairs. Because I think this has less to do with the PIAT itself and more to do Nemesis having a tantrum because LoSS thinks they run their own FA and expect to be supported by their allies in the choices they make. Way to support your allies Nemesis, real classy.

[quote name='That-one-place' date='19 May 2010 - 02:40 AM' timestamp='1274233192' post='2302682']
No disrespect from this side either, but its a good thing were not trying to impress you you Chim, the simple fact of the matter is that Nemesis felt it was right go ahead with the cancellation of the treaty; Just as LoSS felt it was the right thing to do in signing the ODP with TOOL.

We don't hate TOOL and we still are super close to LoSS. Currently the proper course of action in the matter is to politely reevaluate our FA stance in the cyberverse. There is nothing to be confused about no secret reason.

As for CGB, I hold what he says with a grain of salt. He is currently out of country and through all this I still love and respect him...

Love, T-O-P
[/quote]

Oh yes?

You have gone far away from the path I hoped you would continue on...

I know you are better than this

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' date='19 May 2010 - 02:44 AM' timestamp='1274233440' post='2302693']
Oh yes?

You have gone far away from the path I hoped you would continue on...

I know you are better than this
[/quote]

You're more than welcome to come and restore the so called tarnished Nemesis legacy.

[quote name='That-one-place' date='19 May 2010 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1274234902' post='2302739']
First you will need to apply. If accepted you can have my Tri spot.
[/quote]

Will I be accepted then?

Since you're currently tri, you will have something to say in this