Nemesis Announcement

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' date='17 May 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1274113029' post='2301261']
You guys must hate TOOL. :unsure:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That's what I was thinking as well, that were was some connection between this. Either the cancellation was a result of the treaty or the treaty a result of the cancellation. Honestly I doubt it is the former. It certainly would help if people were more forthcoming about the reasons treaties are canceled.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 May 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1274113173' post='2301265']
[color="#0000FF"] It certainly would help if people were more forthcoming about the reasons treaties are canceled.[/color]
[/quote]

What would it help with exactly, it just damages the relationship alliances have left after the cancelled treaty.

People must remember that LoSS is still treated to Nemesis through NOIR.

[quote name='Amossio' date='17 May 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1274117366' post='2301303']
What would it help with exactly, it just damages the relationship alliances have left after the cancelled treaty.

People must remember that LoSS is still treated to Nemesis through NOIR.
[/quote]

Amossio I told you that this morning stop stealing what I say.

[quote name='R3nowned' date='17 May 2010 - 02:20 AM' timestamp='1274088005' post='2301096']
Perhaps it's a bit coincidental, but does this cancellation have anything to do with TOOL? :|
[/quote]

I sure hope not. I'd feel bad if that were the case. :(

[quote name='Alterego' date='17 May 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1274113029' post='2301261']
You guys must hate TOOL. :unsure:
[/quote]

I think Nemesis is above 'trying to interfere in FA of its friends.

Good luck to both parties.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 May 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1274113173' post='2301265']
[color="#0000FF"] It certainly would help if people were more forthcoming about the reasons treaties are canceled.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='daggarz' date='17 May 2010 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1274077859' post='2301033'][center]Reasons were given to LoSS in private.[/center][/quote]

LoSS knows them, we know them. I think that's enough.

Sad to see this day come. May our friendship continue, treaty or not.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='17 May 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1274129102' post='2301437']
LoSS knows them, we know them. I think that's enough.

Sad to see this day come. May our friendship continue, treaty or not.
[/quote]
I'm sure as long as you come by our channel we will be friends.

There isn't much on Planet Bob that still surprises me... but this certainly does.

I wish the best of luck to our friends in both Nemesis and LoSS. And as someone mentioned, they're still tied through NOIR.

It wasn't too long ago when there was a thread where LOSS said over and over again how close they were to Nemesis, which makes this interesting indeed.

The relationship obviously wasn't as strong as LOSS thought, but best of luck to both parties.

The fact you'\d be willing to cancel over a ******* piat proves that you guys thought a lot less of us than we thought of you. You talk about doing this for your members; I regret subjecting my members to treatying with you.

Yawoo, you mean nothing to me.

Schatt, you never meant anything to me.

Amossio, don't ever bother talking to me.

I wish Nemesis the best luck in all their future endeavors.