Adios CN

I've been inactive for a while (mostly just checking forums and IRC every once in a while) but this isn't a huge surprise though it is sad. We've been working together for over 2 years and I can say that almost everything I know about CN I learned from you. You are a friend in CN and out of CN. Thanks bro.

KX, I hope you change your mind and stick around. You have been a hell of an ally since Poison Clan moved to Pink a long time ago, and through a number of different alliances in TCB, IS, Bel Air, \m/, and the Gents. I am proud to have called you an ally, fellow Government member, and best of all, friend. Be good, buddy, no babies.

I wouldn't have made it for long here without your help. Its not going to be the same without you man.

Here's to good times.

o/ TCB
o/ IS
o/ Bel Air
o/ \m/
o/ Gents
o/ PC
o/ Dinner Naked
o/ Kong Xondor

King Xander, it has truly been a pleasure knowing you. I'm very sad that you're leaving us and I truly mean it when I say I hope to see you back someday. Good luck defeating boredom and please swing by IRC now and then.

:(