Formation of the Rebel Army Broadcasting Network

hawk11

[i]Increased international support and confidence in the Rebel Army Broadcasting Network has interested many companies seeking to advertise. After negotiating several contracts, the RABN announced its plans to use the funds expand more within the domestic market, acquiring locations in Jerusalem, Tehran, and Istanbul.[/i]

The RABN is allowed to work with the Mariehamn Broadcasting Company, including sending news crews, however actual broadcasting is to be done by the MBC for the time being. Negotiations on the construction of RABN Broadcasting Stations are open at any time.

"Gentlemen, today I stand before you to congratulate you." Jacob Goldstein, founder and CEO of Rebel Army Broadcasting Network took a moment to let the words ring off the wall. He is standing before the company's executive board, the people who he talks to when he wants things done. "Our network has grown by leaps and bounds in its first few months of broadcasting at tremendous cost, but we're starting to see return on our investments. Today we finally broke even on all of our expenses, including the Cup of Nations deal!" The group of spectators broke into applause. They had been worried they expanded the company too quickly, but their committment to delivering the news while turning a profit was finally going to pay off. "We will now start generating advertising revenue enough to fill our company warchest and to begin phase two of the operation." None of the executives knew what phase two was, but they knew Goldstein well enough to expect an explanation.

"If I may direct your attention to this world map," Jacob said as he led their eyes to a large map on the wall. Several locations were marked with a large X, including Baghdad, Tokyo, and Paris. They were all locations where the RABN had established headquarters. "You'll see that the RABN is now capable of covering events in many different countries, but it isn't enough. There's still a whole lot of news out there to be covered, and competition is starting to grow." Goldstein was referring to MediaCorp, who the RABN signed a billion dollar contract with to cover York's Cup of Nations. "And we need to get there first. Phase two of the plan is all about aggressive expansion, moreso than we have been doing in the past. Workers will come; what we need is location, location, location. I want to cover 75% of the globe within the next three years." There was a murumur through the boardroom, but Jacob didn't care. "As founder, CEO, and majority shareholder, I've laid out the company direction.

Make it happen."

[quote name="RABN Ownership Purchase Proposal"]
The United States Federal Pension Plan has an interest in obtaining 5-10% ownership of the RABN service to help finance our pensions for federal employees. What's RABN's wishes on this? Voting class shares would be waived as we have no interest in biasing the media.

Regards,
Bob Maynard
President of the U.S. Treasury
[/quote]

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex