ERA Response to TSP

Dear Bob citizens,

I present the following screen shots from the TSP forum showing that TSP did INDEED accept the treaty.

TSP Minister of FA informing me of acceptance
[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/Andoversr/Acceptance.jpg[/IMG]

Note how a TSP member and the former leader of ADI even admit that shade tends to Lie

As you can see The Shadow Proclamation has some explaining to do.

I had talked with their FA minister and other government members and was told the treaty would be acceptable and got that PM from their Minister of FA confirming the treaty as go.

In regards to the evidence above TSP's MOFA mislead ERA into the belief the treaty was good to go.

-Andover
President of ERA

Edited by Andover

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying "seems like it will work" and actually having it signed and ratified are two very different things. Good luck with your spin campaign, but I don't see this going anywhere that you will find a pleasant destination.

The edited logs don't say much either. What was the context? Did he have the authority to sign off the treaty (he's obviously not a Triumvir)? Was he just giving you the sigs for atheistic purposes?

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='baskan' date='15 May 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1273962981' post='2299102']
MAYBE YOU BOTH SHOULD HANDLE THIS IN PRIVATE CUZ NO ONE CARES!
[/quote]
Man, you are the best possible choice for a DMoFA.

ERA, you might want to sort it out with the entire gov't of another alliance in the future. If what you've posted is true, the MoFA of TSP might not have actually talked to everyone else.

Ok.. now really, how long will this go on? Isn't it a bit silly? You made a mistake leaving Ragnablok, you made another mistake not waiting to do so until the treaty was sure... Don't you think you should stop now and try to find a protector that doesn't mind your current PR mess?

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='15 May 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1273964012' post='2299124']
Man, you are the best possible choice for a DMoFA.

ERA, you might want to sort it out with the entire gov't of another alliance in the future. If what you've posted is true, the MoFA of TSP might not have actually talked to everyone else.
[/quote]
Ik and tyvm I take that as a honorary Compliment coming from "Rey the Great"

I don't know anything about what's going on behind the scenes with this, and all that. I do, however, think that when a MoFA of an alliance signs off on a treaty and gives you signatures, it's reasonable to think it's done and approved.

[quote name='Andover' date='15 May 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1273962928' post='2299101']

[b] In regards to the evidence above TSP has not properly exited the treaty, therefore the MDoAP is still active.

ANY raiders attacking ERA members have 12 hours to peace out IMMEDIATELY or face retaliatory attacks from TSP and ERA.[/b]

-Andover
President of ERA
[/quote]

What you are going to force them into defending you?

It would probably be better if you simply admitted to a communication failure and try to get someone to protect you or something. I know that is going to be a really hard task now, but it's probably your best bet.

I do hate to see a small alliance getting picked on by raiders however so good luck.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='15 May 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1273964296' post='2299132']
What you are going to force them into defending you?

It would probably be better if you simply admitted to a communication failure and try to get someone to protect you or something. I know that is going to be a really hard task now, but it's probably your best bet.

I do hate to see a small alliance getting picked on by raiders however so good luck.
[/quote]

Exactly. Agree 100%

Edit: I don't know what goes on in the backroom of TSP, but in all my communications and workings with Shadeslayer he has been clear, honest, and pleasant to deal with. The one fault that has happened was, you could say, alliance-wise, and not totally his fault. I have no evidence that would tell me Shade is not trustworthy and unless the contrary is proven he has my support.

Edited by Cesar Julian

Ok, so I read the updated logs. Basically, Andover, you're screwed, but by no fault of your own. TSP is clearly pretty crappily run if the rest of the government doesn't even trust their MoFA. He went and gave you sigs, which is more or less the end point for "Ok, treaty is approved", and they're saying he didn't have the authority to do so.

They knew this five days ago, and didn't bother to say anything about it until now, when you seem to be in some sort of other trouble, and they may actually have to worry about it.

Really, you're better off without them. You can't do anything about it, so do yourself a favor and stop arguing. You certainly can't force someone into defending you, treaty or not. Let it go, and know that you're right in that any reasonable person would have believed a treaty was approved when receiving signatures from the MoFA of an alliance.

[quote name='Andover' date='15 May 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1273962928' post='2299101']

ANY raiders attacking ERA members have 12 hours to peace out IMMEDIATELY or face retaliatory attacks from TSP and ERA.

-Andover
President of ERA
[/quote]

Aren't you precious.

[quote name='Andover' date='15 May 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1273962928' post='2299101']

In regards to the evidence above TSP has not properly exited the treaty, therefore the MDoAP is still active.

ANY raiders attacking ERA members have 12 hours to peace out IMMEDIATELY or face retaliatory attacks from TSP and ERA.

[/quote]

Yo Andover, you make a good point, and imma let you finish, but this whole "NO U" back and forth here is getting a bit annoying. Also, this is a terrible way to mend fractured relations. Throwing out a bunch of logs, calling TSP government officials liars, and then declaring that a (Clearly) invalid treaty is anything but is not only a good way to further ruining any future chances of relations, but it drags your (small) alliance further out into the spotlight. With \m/'s recent resumption of tech raiding...this is not a good place to be.

A wise alliance once told me something very important. They told all of Planet Bob the very same thing. I will pass these words of wisdom along to you. Get out.

You should really just get over it, regardless of what the facts are, it is what it is and your pretty well screwed.

My advice would be to pack it up and try again later when you can do it more competently.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Batallion' date='15 May 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1273968388' post='2299194']
Do my eyes deceive me or is that... JUSTIN BIEBER in those logs!?!?!?!
[/quote]
Yes it is otherwise known as Confusion from the alliance the New Guy