AZTEC Announcement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to UoE! Let me know if you guys need anything at all. Thank you to all of the well-wishers for giving our new friends such a warm welcome.

Edited by nosoup4you

Congratulations to UoE! I've never been disappointed with any AZTEC alliances, and I'm sure you'll hold yourselves to those same high standards.

Mad props to all of AZTEC govt for getting this done before I could even login to the forums and give you my sig :) makes me proud

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='16 May 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1274028926' post='2299927']
I like this.

We had a similar idea back in Citadel at one stage but we (obviously) never got to the stage of agreeing and implementing it. I'm glad someone has got to the end of the process and gone ahead and done it!
[/quote]

Isn't this the same as Teen Titan is/was with Super Friends?

Congratulations, guys! AZTEC is easily the greatest bloc on the planet. However, I am a bit lost on this announcement. Has the text of the protectorate bloc treaty changed since it was originally created; or did you just re-announce it with the addition of a new member?

[quote name='Vasuda' date='16 May 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1274044978' post='2300317']
Congratulations, guys! AZTEC is easily the greatest bloc on the planet. However, I am a bit lost on this announcement. Has the text of the protectorate bloc treaty changed since it was originally created; or did you just re-announce it with the addition of a new member?
[/quote]

It has indeed changed, the Nueva Sangre of old was originally a NV exclusive deal. While this NS is governed by AZTEC and it's treaty contents are new as well.

I think he might be refering to the patron and prodigy aspect of AZTEC. Someone with more knowlege on this would have to answer........I see a few reasons of doing it this way.

but I like anything that moves AZTEC toward a more unified power bloc .... good show.

oo/ AZTEC

:wub: