AZTEC Announcement

[font="Palatino Linotype"][center][IMG]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/valdemar_album/Azteciana/AztecFlag.png[/IMG][/center]
[b][size="4"]
[center]We, the Alliances of AZTEC, hereby announce the creation of
the Nueva Sangre Protectorate Bloc:[/center][/size][/b]
[center]
[size="5"][b]Nueva Sangre[/b][/size][/center]
[b]Preamble:[/b]
In recognition of the potential of new and capable alliances to Planet Bob the undersigned agree to adhere to the following regulations.
[b]
Article I: Membership Levels[/b]
The Nueva Sangre bloc will be divided into two (2) levels, the Protectors and the Protectorates. The definitions of these will be outlined below.
Protectors: The Protectors are the members of the ‘AZTEC’ bloc tasked with assisting protectorates.
Protectorates: The Protectorates are smaller alliances under the protection of the Nueva Sangre bloc.

[b]Article II: Admittance[/b]
Alliances can be added to the Nueva Sangre Protection bloc with unanimous consent from the Protectors. No later than seven (7) days after the initial application applicants will be informed of the result of their application. For an application to be considered at least one Protector must agree to discuss it.
Protectorates will be reconsidered every month after initial acceptance, for membership to remain in effect at least three quarters of Protectors have to support continued membership.

[b]Article III: Obligations of Protectorates[/b]
Protectorates will be required to operate an active government and provide monthly reports to Nueva Sangre. In addition Protectorates are expected to participate in tech markets of the Protectors. Finally Protectorates are not allowed to participate in hostile activities against anyone in Nueva Sangre without prior authorization by all Protectors, the punishment on aggressive actions will be immediate removal from Nueva Sangre and potentially military action.

[b]Article IV: Restrictions on Protectorates[/b]
Protectorates will not be allowed to sign any treaty with mandatory military clauses, all other treaties have to receive approval from the Protectors. In addition Protectorates will not be allowed to attack any alliance without consent from the Protectors. Should this clause be violated the Protectorate will be subject to immediate removal from Nueva Sangre.
[b]
Article V: Mutual Defense[/b]
Should one Protectorate fall under attack all other Protectorates are expected to assist their comrade by all means. Should a Protector come under attack Protectorates are recommended but not obliged to assist

[b]Article VI: Obligations of Protectors[/b]
Protectors will be obliged to assist Protectorates against military and diplomatic aggression, in additions Protectors will assist the Protectorates in setting up their alliance and assisting in growth. At the request of the Protectorate an advisor from the Protectors can be assigned.
[b]
Article VII: Disbandment[/b]
Should a Protectorate disband its membership is encouraged to join one of the other Protectorates or Protectors.

[b]Article VIII: Elevation to AZTEC[/b]
Should a Protectorate grow to a point where it can stand on its own feet it is allowed and recommended to seek membership into AZTEC and become a Protector of AZTEC itself. Normal admission criteria for AZTEC will remain in effect should elevation be considered.

[b]Article IX: Cancellation[/b]
As noted above violation of the pact or failing to pass additional votes can result in immediate expulsion, should a Protectorate wish to leave themselves they should provide private notice to all other Nueva Sangre members. Upon transmission of the private notice the treaty will remain in effect for an additional seventy-two (72) hours.

[center][size="4"][b]Further, it is with great pleasure that we announce the accession to the Nueva Sangre Protectorate Bloc of[/b][/size][/center]

[b][center][size="5"]THE UNION OF EMPIRES[/size][/center][/b]
[center]
[img]http://tcoc.biz/images/CoatofArms.png[/img][/center]
[i][b]
[size="4"][center]INASMUCH AS THE UNION OF EMPIRES HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AS A MEMBER OF THE NUEVA SANGRE PROTECTORATE BLOC, WE PLEDGE ON OUR HONOUR TO PROTECT AND ASSIST THE UNION OF EMPIRES IN COMPLETE ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS HEREINABOVE SET FORTH.[/center][/size][/b][/i]
[center][IMG]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/valdemar_album/Azteciana/aztec-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[size="4"][i][b]SIGNED:[/b][/i][/size]

[b][size="4"]NUEVA VIDA[/size],[/b]
[i]By:[/i]
Centurius, [i]Emperor[/i]
Owned-You, [i]Chancellor[/i]
Zzzptm, [i]Lord of History[/i]
Felix II, [i]Lord of Brotherhood[/i]
Acamas, [i]Lord of War[/i]
Rin Heine, [i]Lord of the Interior[/i]
Karthikking, [i]Lord of the Exchequer[/i]

[b][size="4"]The Grand Lodge of Freemasons,[/size][/b]

[IMG]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/valdemar_album/Azteciana/fvvk84.png[/IMG]
[b][size="4"]
1 Touch Football,[/size][/b]
Auctor, [i]Paper[/i]
Burnsey, [i]Scissors[/i]
JC, [i]Rock[/i]

[b][size="4"]The Republic of Aquisgrana,[/size][/b]
Valdemar, [i]Magistratus[/i]
Elfriede Riotte, [i]Minster Legati[/i]
thenb, [i]Minister Domesticus[/i]
Kaiser Milch, [i]Minster Immigrationis[/i]
Sherman, [i]Minister Frugalitas[/i]
Alfred von Schliefen, [i]Minister Defensionis[/i]
Baskan and Curristan, [i]Deputy Ministers Legati[/i]

[b][size="4"]The Union of Empires,[/size][/b]
[i]By:[/i][i]
The Honoured Crown Holder of The Union of Empires[/i], John A MacDonald
[i]The Honoured Crown Advisor of The Union of Empires[/i], SirMaximus[/font]

Edited by Valdemar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='15 May 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1273955938' post='2299034']
The RoA DMoFA was kind enough to point this out in #cngoons and let them know it would cause them trouble.

Thanks, guys!
[/quote]

Now if only a few other people would have this pointed out to them, it will be all good.

No one tells me when anything good's about to happen anymore!

Actually it's been incredible actually getting this done so quickly after all our discussion on it, I couldn't be prouder to be a signatory with some of these guys and gal. The Confederacy of Bland shows lots of promise, and I'm looking forward to less work and more play in the future.

o/

[quote name='Auctor' date='15 May 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1273959380' post='2299071']
No one tells me when anything good's about to happen anymore!

Actually it's been incredible actually getting this done so quickly after all our discussion on it, I couldn't be prouder to be a signatory with some of these guys and gal. The Confederacy of Bland shows lots of promise, and I'm looking forward to less work and more play in the future.

o/
[/quote]

We wanted to tell you, but didn't want to disturb you while you were napping.

Our leader is currently incapacitated at the movies :rolleyes:. So on behalf of The Union of Empires I would like to thank AZTEC for accepting us into the Nueva Sangre Protection Pact!! We will not let you down!

Also thanks to everyone else who has commented its nice to see such a warm response.

Edited by SirMaximus