Important Announcement of Grave Importance.

[size="7"][b][center]OFFICIAL DISPATCH FROM THE CHEWYNAUGHTS[/center][/b][/size]
[center][/center]

Sup.

Basically I made a new alliance. You want in? It's cool if you do. I mean I'm not gonna try to force you or anything, but man we are gonna have like the best time if you do. But still, if you don't that's totally cool too. Anyway if you're interested just toss an application my way, my people will probably look over it, and I will get back to you as soon as I feel like it. Anyway, I should get goin. So, uh, yeah there you go.

Oh and here's a picture I made that describes us:

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3657/3556182572_7e7b0ec505_o.jpg[/img]

Do you like it? I hope so. It's funny AND topical, cause like thats the creation and this is also the creation of the alliance. Ok. Well. Bye.

[quote name='Millencolin' date='15 May 2010 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1273907850' post='2298462']
Was going to raid you like I'm supposed to do as an unjust \m/ember, but you're too small. :(
[/quote]

I can start to grow if you like. I try to be as accommodating as I can to everyone. Some people say it's one of my faults actually; attempting to be everything to everyone, too nice and whatnot. But what do they know. I'm the one with all the friends.

[quote name='SWAT128' date='15 May 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1273942402' post='2298837']
I'd join you if I wasn't already in another alliance.
[/quote]

Honestly, I don't know if you have what it takes to be a CHEWYNAUGHT, so it's ok. I still like you though. [i]Like[/i] like you ;)

Edited by chewy milk

[quote name='Corinan' date='17 May 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1274114545' post='2301277']
If I were in Fark I'd be looking to make a hasty exit as well.

[/quote]

I KNOW right? You know, you should join my alliance. Our motto is "Fark is stupid and stinks and totally has cooties and stuff." It's actually engraved on all our government buildings and hard currency.

Oh and p3, you started it :(

hi chewy! how are you, bro?

I hear that your alliance is really great, and that cool people are allowed to join. Is that true?
I've also heard that you are rich and handsome, but I know that's true.

I really like your alliance and I'd like to join asap. How would I go about doing that?

Hello Elcid.

Everything you have heard is true.

Especially me being rich and handsome.

The way that you join is the be !@#$%*in' and totally rad and stuff. Are you bad enough to join? That my friend is up to you.

Choose wisely