Announcemt Regarding ERA

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='16 May 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1274028983' post='2299930']
Its pretty clear that you do not read even the very things you quote. Not that this suprises me. On top of that I do not see what GOONS or \m/ have to with any of it? Perhaps you could explain your role in it other than raiding them? As far as I see ERA and TSP are both run by people who have no idea what they are doing. One alliance thinks it signed a treaty and the other took 5 days to try and figure out of they had or had not. Then toss in some of Planet Bobs bottom feeders as raiders and you one big collection of low IQs all mixed together. It is like a black void of stupid.
[/quote]

Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think. How's the crusade going, by the way?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stilcho' date='16 May 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1274029168' post='2299933']
Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think. How's the crusade going, by the way?
[/quote]

It goes well. Although \m/ seemed to wise up and realize they were inadvertently helping me and stopped taking my bait. Gramlins has moved from a slow death to full on free fall. Now though, we have ERA and TSP tripping over themselves to steal the spotlight from Grams with acts of public failure. I am not sure if they are doing it on purpose to divert attention from Grams to themselves or if they really are as completely cluesless as they appear to be. So ERA and TSP what is it? You trying to help Grams or do you really have no idea what you are doing? Perhaps they will enlighten me.

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='Penkala' date='16 May 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1274027509' post='2299904']
Does USN play stupid or is it really a problem within your ranks?
[/quote]
Sometimes these sorts of posts make me feel like everyone's out to get USN. Can't we just be nice and on topic people?

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='16 May 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1274036794' post='2300094']
It goes well. Although \m/ seemed to wise up and realize they were inadvertently helping me and stopped taking my bait. Gramlins has moved from a slow death to full on free fall. Now though, we have ERA and TSP tripping over themselves to steal the spotlight from Grams with acts of public failure. I am not sure if they are doing it on purpose to divert attention from Grams to themselves or if they really are as completely cluesless as they appear to be. So ERA and TSP what is it? You trying to help Grams or do you really have no idea what you are doing? Perhaps they will enlighten me.
[/quote]
Is this sarcasm? I can't quite grasp how delusional you're trying to be over here.

Also if you're still itching to get rolled I'm sure I can get some nations on it. \m/ probably doesn't have many nations with such a low NS, but we're bottom heavy so I'm sure we can find someone :v:

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='Biazt' date='18 May 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1274163352' post='2302009']
Is this sarcasm? I can't quite grasp how delusional you're trying to be over here.

Also if you're still itching to get rolled I'm sure I can get some nations on it. \m/ probably doesn't have many nations with such a low NS, but we're bottom heavy so I'm sure we can find someone :v:
[/quote]

Is it sarcasm? That ERA and TSP are clueless or that they are trying to divert attention from Grams? It may be a bit of hyperbole but, I do not see how you get sarcasm? Sarcasm would be, ERA and TSP seem like great alliances to enter treaty talks with... That is sarcasm, maybe you were thinking of another word? Oh no don't attack my alliance. Whatever would I do? Oh GOONS your so scary. Face it this is how pathetic your alliance has become. Unable to do anything but threaten one nation alliances and even then just getting laughed at. ERA and TSP for all their screw ups at least do not spend their time looking for weak and tiny alliances to attack to make themselves feel good knowing that if they ever tried to anything more they would be quickly squashed. They have the ability to grow and do something. You and \m/ are stuck in your roles as the bottom feeders of Planet Bob. Its a bitter pill to swallow. I guess that is why you all try and get everyone to hate you. At least that way you feel relevant.

sad to see it had to happen to this but hopefully it was a learning experience for everyone to finalize things before you ruin relations with another alliance >.>

(also is it me or is the OP missing a Trium?)