Announcemt Regarding ERA

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='15 May 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1273920000' post='2298588']
So it took TSP 5 days to work out the treaty was invaild? Great going there boys. I hope you work faster when it comes to an urgent situation.

Looks more like someone was making noises at ERA and TSP has gotten scared and are making out the treaty was never endorsed lol.
[/quote]

Yeah! No democratic alliance should take the time to think out an unusual situation and present it to its membership! [/endsarcasm]

ERA and TSP share some history and TSP was voting on a treaty when ERA decided to just go ahead and post it. TSP calls them on it and takes the highroad by stating that they wont be attacked for doing something that would be CB worthy by many of us. And you decide to come on here and basically call them cowards stating that they were scared... classy Cora.

Props to TSP you are a far more forgiving than ERA deserves!

Edited by KaitlinK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' date='15 May 2010 - 05:14 AM' timestamp='1273914844' post='2298527']
3, 2, 1, we have GOONS!
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Equal%20Rights%20Alliance&anyallexact=exact

Kind of like the lion taking down the sick or injured zebra from the herd... don't be sad... its natures way
[/quote]
Heh.

Have fun GOONS. Where is \m/?

[quote name='Malkavias' date='15 May 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1273949595' post='2298945']
Heh.

Have fun GOONS. Where is \m/?
[/quote]
Out of range :((

Edited by Rey the Great

[quote name='Lord Boris' date='15 May 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1273949419' post='2298943']
What the ****? You mean a situation involving ADI/TSP where they're not the the biggest mess?
[/quote]

On the contrary, I give credit to Kaplechistan for coming to us from the beginning of our involvement about this and for being very reasonable.

As for your conjecture here Cora, just shows how little you know. We had no need or wish to do anything. We knew that ERA would do it to themselves. There was no fear on TSP's part and for you to come here and try that is just silly.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 May 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1273949688' post='2298947']
Only one of them's in my range, and he's all filled up.

:(( GOONS :((
[/quote]

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='15 May 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1273949783' post='2298949']
Out of range :((
[/quote]

Sorry fellas. Have some cookies, compliments of the fine nation of Malkavias.

[i]*Has package of cookies air-mailed to the homes of Thomas Jackson and Rey the Great.* And by air-mailed I mean launched by catapult, we're on a tight budget.*[/i]

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='15 May 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1273920000' post='2298588']
So it took TSP 5 days to work out the treaty was invaild? Great going there boys. I hope you work faster when it comes to an urgent situation.

Looks more like someone was making noises at ERA and TSP has gotten scared and are making out the treaty was never endorsed lol.
[/quote]

Not once in 195 total posts have you [b]ever[/b] had any idea what you were talking about nor have you given [b]any[/b] actual thought to what you were saying before posting ... you are quite possibly the single most off-base poster in all of Bob, and that is very hard to do.

ERA and RoK have not spoken to eachother since the day they left the bloc and I am fairly certain that they can confirm that for you should you care to suddenly take an interest in facts.

[b]Edit:[/b] Spacebar error. :(

Edited by Van Hoo III

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='15 May 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1273971192' post='2299246']
Not once in 195 total posts have you [b]ever[/b] had any idea what you were talking about nor have you given [b]any[/b] actual thought to what you were saying before posting ... you are quite possibly the single most off-base poster in all of Bob, and that is very hard to do.

ERA and RoK have not spoken to eachother since the day they left the bloc and I am fairly certain that they can confirm that for you should you care to suddenly take an interest in facts.

[b]Edit:[/b] Spacebar error. :(
[/quote]

Considering I saw nothing in her post referencing RoK, I'm not sure why you are bringing that up. She expressed a valid question of why it would take more than a day for the leaders of an alliance to make a statement of outrage.

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='15 May 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1273974256' post='2299309']
Considering I saw nothing in her post referencing RoK, I'm not sure why you are bringing that up. She expressed a valid question of why it would take more than a day for the leaders of an alliance to make a statement of outrage.
[/quote]
The "someone was making noises" was more likely than not a jab at RoK.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='15 May 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1273976572' post='2299348']
I think my favorite part in all this is that GOONS had to stop raiding ERA when they signed up with Ragnablok. Things come full circle. :awesome:
[/quote]

There is a name for it all...Starts with Iro- and ends with a -ny...

So... lets see what we have here. First what we all agree on, two alliances are going to sign a treaty. It is very close to being done. So close in fact TSP sends over its sigs for the treaty. ERA thinks they have a treaty and posts it. It takes 5 days for TSP to to figure out if they did in fact sign a treaty. They decide no and announce it to world. So thats what I think we can all agree on. My question is where was TSP 5 days ago? If TSP could not decide if they signed a treaty how was ERA suppose to know they had not? And why did TSP send sigs, traditionally something sent right before a treaty is posted if they were not signing it? Now I do not know these alliances. ERA may be be completely incompetent but, TSP is cleary either lying or one of the slowest acting and most completely confused alliances on all of Bob. Seriously how does something like this happen? And how does it take 5 days for an alliance to figure out if it signed a treaty or not? What is wrong with you people?

[quote name='KaitlinK' date='15 May 2010 - 10:02 AM' timestamp='1273935706' post='2298719']
Yeah! No democratic alliance should take the time to think out an unusual situation and present it to its membership! [/endsarcasm]

ERA and TSP share some history and TSP was voting on a treaty when ERA decided to just go ahead and post it. TSP calls them on it and takes the highroad by stating that they wont be attacked for doing something that would be CB worthy by many of us. And you decide to come on here and basically call them cowards stating that they were scared... classy Cora.

Props to TSP you are a far more forgiving than ERA deserves!
[/quote]
There was a bit of mis-directed hate there. It shouldn't take 5 days to refute a claim that the treaty is valid. If it's in voting it's still not valid, therefore it was yet to be active. For this reason, it shouldn't take five days. Cora and myself aren't hating on TSP in any way. This could probably have been sorted in a better and more streamlined way.

On topic, this seems to be a strange situation, rare but not unheard of. I'd like it say that I'm disappointed at the sudden attacks on such a small alliance despite what it's government may have done. Good luck to all parties involved. I'd like to see how this turns out.

[quote name='Dexomega' date='16 May 2010 - 04:41 AM' timestamp='1273984853' post='2299513']
There was a bit of mis-directed hate there. It shouldn't take 5 days to refute a claim that the treaty is valid. If it's in voting it's still not valid, therefore it was yet to be active. For this reason, it shouldn't take five days. Cora and myself aren't hating on TSP in any way. This could probably have been sorted in a better and more streamlined way.
[/quote]

I agree. Normally it wouldn't take 5 days to refute a claim like that but we are not reading the OWF each day and looking for treaty announcements we still had under discussion. Usually if treaties are approved our members come and applaud the signing by responding to the announcement. Since this was not done in this one should be some evidence to what we are claiming here, although it probably doesn't says much i reckon.

Edited by JDorian

[quote name='LokiLockpicker' date='15 May 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1273974256' post='2299309']
Considering I saw nothing in her post referencing RoK, I'm not sure why you are bringing that up.
[/quote]

Does USN play stupid or is it really a problem within your ranks?

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='15 May 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1273979053' post='2299413']
So... lets see what we have here. First what we all agree on, two alliances are going to sign a treaty. It is very close to being done. So close in fact TSP sends over its sigs for the treaty. ERA thinks they have a treaty and posts it. It takes 5 days for TSP to to figure out if they did in fact sign a treaty. They decide no and announce it to world. So thats what I think we can all agree on. My question is where was TSP 5 days ago? If TSP could not decide if they signed a treaty how was ERA suppose to know they had not? And why did TSP send sigs, traditionally something sent right before a treaty is posted if they were not signing it? Now I do not know these alliances. ERA may be be completely incompetent but, TSP is cleary either lying or one of the slowest acting and most completely confused alliances on all of Bob. Seriously how does something like this happen? And how does it take 5 days for an alliance to figure out if it signed a treaty or not? What is wrong with you people?
[/quote]

"GOONS and \m/ are posting against ERA, I had better post in support of them even if I have no idea whats going on!"

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='16 May 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1274027617' post='2299908']
"GOONS and \m/ are posting against ERA, I had better post in support of them even if I have no idea whats going on!"
[/quote]

Its pretty clear that you do not read even the very things you quote. Not that this suprises me. On top of that I do not see what GOONS or \m/ have to with any of it? Perhaps you could explain your role in it other than raiding them? As far as I see ERA and TSP are both run by people who have no idea what they are doing. One alliance thinks it signed a treaty and the other took 5 days to try and figure out of they had or had not. Then toss in some of Planet Bobs bottom feeders as raiders and you one big collection of low IQs all mixed together. It is like a black void of stupid.