The Sweet Oblivion - 4
Grand Global Alliance - 4
Federation of Allied Republics - 4
The Lost World - 5
=LOST= - 5
United Blue Directorate - 5
Zenith - 4
TheNinjas - 6

[quote name='wickedj' date='15 May 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1273975496' post='2299329']
kulomascovia, i think you're slightly mistaken. a 10 is the best 1 is the worst and 5 is usually average or unknown
[/quote]

Hmm, my bad. I'll fix the rankings.

Silence - 8, Despite how bad i heckle goon you guys are awesome despite the bad spot we put you in during the war
NATO - 2, What needs said that doesnt already get said
Global Order of Darkness
We Are Perth Army - 4, You had alot of members surrender in the last war..something needs to change
Global Democratic Alliance - 2, No..you didnt win the war against CSN
World Federation - 5, No real comment
Argent - 4, Otter sucks at arguing you should really teach him better
The Phoenix Federation - 0, Coming here as a Farker its in my genes to hate you and you've not exactly given a ton of reasons to like you
Genesis - 5, No clue
Imperial Assault Alliance - 7, Got to work with Chim very briefly during the war and was quite a nice fellow to work with
Regnum Invictorum(Invicta) - 0, a true challenger to the WAE monicker
New Sith Order - 2, You guys amuse me greatly especially with the whole "I wont surrender! but this man will"
The Resistance - 5, I know you're tight with FOK and R&R but other than that i dont know you guys
Asgaard - 5, Never got to work with you guys while you were maroon and now you left us :(
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 3, You bailed on \m/ and PC just to save your stupid NpO treaty. you're right you arent the old GOONS the old GOONS wouldve had bigger balls
Greenland Republic - 5, No real interaction
Carpe Diem - 6, Bonus points for Pyro who i still want to nuke
iFOK - 8, ikMark, Mike, Arexes and so on..tons of great people who will take iFOK to great places
Christian Coalition of Countries - 4, -1 for an old issue
Monos Archein - 8, Jesus i should give you NEGATIVE points for the...things..you post on Skype
Valhalla - 3, If there is such a thing as keeping a person out of sight then thats your best bet with Hal
United Commonwealth of Nations - 2, your "troll" strategy during the war was nothing short of comedy gold..besides didnt you disband then reform in like a week?
Green Old Party - 2, Neutrals are FTL
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 4, Decent fighters from what i hear just keep terrible company
Union of Integrated National Entities - 5, Keve posting Grimace amuses the hell out of me for some reason
\m/ - 9, I'd join \m/ if i ever left CSN. Never before have i seen one group of people cause so much butthurt over simply existing
Order of the Black Rose - 5, Nada, Zip, Zilch, Nothing
Echelon - 2, Hey guys! everyone is at war..lets tell the world we're going to ignore what we agreed to
Ronin - 4, Nothing to say
The German Empire - 1, Dont know you guys but ive heard some negative things about yall
The Corporation - 9, Kev is awesome..plus the treaty is awesome
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 5, i heard some stories about yall kicking someone out
The Sweet Oblivion - 1, Nuf said
Grand Global Alliance - 0, Brookbank going around begging for treaties is quite hilarious
Federation of Allied Republics - 5, Nothing
The Lost World - 7, Bones is a long time friend and despite his choice in allies i wish him the best
=LOST= - 7, Only because Mandellev posts awesome ...pictures..in #csngames
United Blue Directorate - 2, No, you didnt win the war EITHER but your #1 nation does need a MUCH better warchest
Zenith 5, Meh
TheNinjas - 7, 5 for Ejay's mom and 2 for Ejay. I've never laughed so hard in my life as i do when your mom gets on Skype

NATO - 1
Global Order of Darkness - 8 Pretty solid dudes with great leadership
Argent - 3
The Phoenix Federation - 0
Imperial Assault Alliance - 6 I don't know about these guys, some of their opinions are pretty divided. +3 for Mathias and Chim
Regnum Invictorum(Invicta)- 0
New Sith Order - 0
Asgaard - 7
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 7 pretty cool
Greenland Republic - 9
iFOK - 7 Love fun, efficient, really nothing too negative about them
Valhalla - 5 They didn't seem to mind fighting us, and didn't really nag us like BAPS
United Commonwealth of Nations - 3 Just stop with the bunnies. Please.
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 1
Union of Integrated National Entities - 4
Echelon - 2
Ronin - 6
The Corporation - 8
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 7
The Sweet Oblivion - 1 Cowardice isn't cool.
Grand Global Alliance - 0, you just can't keep me caged :smug:
Federation of Allied Republics - 1
The Lost World - 7
=LOST= - 7
Zenith - 5 At least they're level-headed
TheNinjas - Gets a 10 just for having Ejay.

Edit: Man, I can't believe I messed some of these up.

Edited by Rey the Great

[quote name='wickedj' date='16 May 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1273987345' post='2299551']
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 3, You bailed on \m/ and PC just to save your stupid NpO treaty. you're right you arent the old GOONS the old GOONS wouldve had bigger balls
[/quote]

Thanks for letting us know you have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote]Global Democratic Alliance - 2, No..you didnt win the war against CSN[/quote]

Who from GDA claimed they won the war against CSN? I'm not trying to say you're lying, I just never saw it.

Edited by Chet Ubetcha

1 - Terrible, 2 - Pretty Terrible, 3 - Bad, 4 - Don't like, 5 - Neutral, 6 - Like, 7 - Like Alot, 8 - Really Like, 9 - Awesome, 10 - IAA (Can't really give anyone else a perfect score without looking like a kiss $@!.

Silence - 5
NATO - 3
Global Order of Darkness - 5
We Are Perth Army - 5
Global Democratic Alliance - 3
World Federation - 3
Argent - 5
The Phoenix Federation - 2
Genesis - 6
Imperial Assault Alliance - 10 (Biased.)
Regnum Invictorum(Invicta) - 2 And the name change was stupid.
New Sith Order - 5
The Resistance - 4
Asgaard - 5
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 6ish
Greenland Republic - 9
Carpe Diem - 5
iFOK - 5
Christian Coalition of Countries - 7
Monos Archein - 5
Valhalla - 4.5
United Commonwealth of Nations - 4
Green Old Party - 5
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 4
Union of Integrated National Entities - 8
\m/ - 6
Order of the Black Rose - 6
Echelon - 3
Ronin - 5
The German Empire - 5
The Corporation - 8
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 6
The Sweet Oblivion - 3
Grand Global Alliance - 5 It's not even worth it. Who's in charge these days?
Federation of Allied Republics - 4.9
The Lost World - 5
=LOST= - 9
United Blue Directorate - 3
Zenith - 3
TheNinjas - 5

[quote name='Chet Ubetcha' date='16 May 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1273989124' post='2299577']
Who from GDA claimed they won the war against CSN? I'm not trying to say you're lying, I just never saw it.
[/quote]
Fellow by the name of Holy Ruler
[quote]If you mean the war, well what did you want them to pass it off as? Failure? :P lol remember we managed to make you call 3 of your allies to attack just the GDA. In the end we lost only 10% of our pre-build-up strength while we destroyed about 5 times NS than we lost, so yeah that sounds like a victory[/quote]

[quote name='The AUT' date='16 May 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1273967863' post='2299186']
We Are Perth Army - 1 We [i]Were [/i]Perth Army
[/quote]
Pretty sure they are lasting longer than Carthage.

[quote name='Burnsey' date='16 May 2010 - 03:29 AM' timestamp='1274005770' post='2299685']
[/quote]
Also, I'm pretty sure most of them still live in Perth, so "were" doesn't really make any sense here.

NATO - 9 | I don't know why but I've always liked you guys.
We Are Perth Army - 2 | lol
Global Democratic Alliance - 6 | I've had good contact before.
The Phoenix Federation - 7 | You guys are weird in a good way.
Imperial Assault Alliance - 10 :wub:
Regnum Invictorum(Invicta) - 8 | Had very good contact with you before.
New Sith Order - 9
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 5 | As much as I don't like you :P
Greenland Republic - 3 | I don't know why, just because I need to offset all this positivity.
Valhalla - 2 | There's like two really annoying people in there I just can't like.
\m/ - 1 | Turrible, just turrible turrible
he German Empire - 5 | Old love dies hard
The Corporation - 5 | Old love dies hard
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 10 | damn you guys are good
Grand Global Alliance - 2 | You gain a point for trying.
Zenith - 5
TheNinjas - obligatory 10 for ejay

NATO - 1 (wtf)
Global Order of Darkness - 6 (I like Xiphosis)
We Are Perth Army - 6 (For scotch whiskey!)
Global Democratic Alliance - 3 (wtf)
Argent - 5 (I know you but I don't have an opinion)
The Phoenix Federation - 1 (Do I even need to say anything? You know what you did. You know who you let down. You know who you hurt to propagate your agenda. You know your dirty laundry better than anyone. Putting the trash in the bin isn't the same as putting it on the curb.)
Genesis - 6.5 (You don't get a better grade because you gave us The Aut.)
Imperial Assault Alliance - 7 (because you have cool mechanical camels blowing up shield generators)
Regnum Invictorum(Invicta) - 0 (Word salad, a zebra can't change its stripes, you could have called yourselves dogfood and you'd still suck.)
New Sith Order - 1 (Booring. Really, it got old.)
The Resistance - 5 (You guys seem to be nice.)
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 6 (I like.)
Greenland Republic - 7 (Good group of people.)
iFOK - (I'm a lil bit conceded so I can't comment).
Christian Coalition of Countries - 7
Monos Archein - 6
Valhalla - 5 (Would be higher if Pansy was still there)
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 1 (Canik is annoying. Enough said)
\m/ - 8 (Way to stick it to the man)
Echelon - 1 (Tools)
The German Empire - 3 (Never liked sauer kraut)
The Corporation - 7 (good group of people)
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 10 (Love you guys)
The Sweet Oblivion - 1 (Will never like you. Sorry.)
Grand Global Alliance - 1 (You sucked when you were NPO's lackey and you still suck after 15 coups)
The Lost World - 7 (Silver Empress is ossim)
Zenith - 0 (You people define the word loser. The upside is you lasted a week longer than last time. In all seriousness, color me disappointed. Hypocrisy is your name.)

Edited by SkyyBerry

Silence - unfamiliar with them
NATO - 6 - I like Hakim and AtheistRep
Global Order of Darkness - 7 - I like what Xiphosis represents, even if I don't agree with what he says
We Are Perth Army - 2 - incompetant
Global Democratic Alliance - 4 - Don't really know you except that Rajistani used to be your MoD, and considering that fact I'm giving you a 4 for being semi-incompetant in allowing him in your gov
World Federation - unfamiliar with them
Argent - 7 - Never really got to interact with Janax on a 1 on 1 basis but from my interactions with him in coalition channels he's always struck me as a very intelligent capable guy, cool calm and collected
The Phoenix Federation - 6 - Decent enough people
Genesis - Unfamiliar with them
Imperial Assault Alliance - 5 - Kevanovia was a great guy, don't know you guys well though
Regnum Invictorum(Invicta) - A lot of the guys I liked left government or left the alliance as a whole. Jorost and Haf and Nascar (is Nascar still MoIA?) are good fellows though, even if I want to hit Haf over the head with a hammer sometimes :P
New Sith Order - 8 - Good people, I enjoyed my time there
The Resistance - Don't know you
Asgaard - 6 - Well run from what I can tell, Lonewolfe is a good guy
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 4 - give me shark week
Greenland Republic - Don't know you
Carpe Diem - 2 - I talked to one guy from CD when I was gov in NSO, he was an $@!
iFOK - 6 - Kept me entertained and on my toes in the fall
Christian Coalition of Countries - Don't know you
Monos Archein - 5 - Mojo and Wen were good people, of course they both left and you guys seemed to really fall of a cliff when KK left, not sure what to make of you
Valhalla - 8 - good times with Bud, enjoyed a few laughs with CJ on the PU boards
United Commonwealth of Nations - 4 - Meh
Green Old Party - Neutral Menace
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 6 - Enjoyed working with canik
Union of Integrated National Entities - 5 - no strong feelings
\m/ - 6 - You've got balls, I was actually happy to see you back even if I don't agree with you often
Order of the Black Rose - 6 - classy
Echelon - 5 - Caffine's IRC assistance was invaluable, no strong opinion though
Ronin - 7 - Airme, Nitemare, and HisK, good alliance
The German Empire - 2 - hopeless incompetants, disband already
The Corporation - 5 - no strong opinion
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 5 - the name makes me laugh
The Sweet Oblivion - 5 - TOP likes you
Grand Global Alliance - 5 - need work still
Federation of Allied Republics - 5 - stealingpandas is ok, Fernando rubs me the wrong way though
The Lost World - 5 - no strong opinion
=LOST= - don't know you
United Blue Directorate - 4 - you're just kind of...there
Zenith - don't know you
TheNinjas - 7 - classy

[quote]Genesis - 6.5 (You don't get a better grade because you gave us The Aut.)[/quote]

Apparently alliances can randomly spawn nations.

Also anyone putting decimals into this is doing way too much, keep it as whole numbers already.

Edited by The AUT

Silence - 5, too silent for their own good, some good people there they are hiding
NATO - 2
Global Order of Darkness - 7, Xiph does well as a leader and is consistent in his opinions (for the most part)
We Are Perth Army - 6, +2 for having some buddies of mine, but WAPA is deteriorating
Global Democratic Alliance - 3, I've just never seen anything out of them that's impressive and how old are they?
World Federation - 4, woulda been neutral but the mass member's idea isn't something I like in alliances
Argent - 7, about the highest I can go without knowing someone directly, but Janax strikes me as a very competent leader and Argent does everything right from the outside looking in
The Phoenix Federation - 1, this has everything to do with the former regime, I hope this changes for the future however
Genesis - 5, dunno you, but you're allied to Hisk which is never bad
Imperial Assault Alliance - 5, woulda been +1 for Rahl, but without her I don't have much to go on
Regnum Invictorum(Invicta) - 3, Jorost is the reason this is saved from being lower, I still like him up there
New Sith Order - 4, probably the best rating I'll give an alliance I don't like, as least yall make it worthwhile to not like you
The Resistance - 5, dunno you
Asgaard - null
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 6, the good and the bad generally cancel out, but fellow black = +1
Greenland Republic - 5, for being so old... I've really never seen you
Carpe Diem - 5, been a long time since I've talked to you, hopefully you've changed
iFOK - 6, pretty cool on a 1 on 1 level
Christian Coalition of Countries - 5, dunno you
Monos Archein - 5, not going to comment here
Valhalla - 6, fellow norse, and you've always struck me as strong fighters, politically I may not agree, but you can't ignore the other stuff either
United Commonwealth of Nations - 5, not going to comment here
Green Old Party - 5, neutral menace!
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics - 5, not going to comment here
Union of Integrated National Entities - 2, they have always seemed like a gang of 12 year olds to me
\m/ - 8, quite possibly a 9 or 10 if it were not for the raiding issues sometimes, good friends here, and we got a member cause of your raiding :lol1:
Order of the Black Rose - 8, quiet but very good to get to know, I hope to improve our friendship in the future
Echelon - 5, aboooe keeps it from being lower as the recent drama there has gotten on my nerves
Ronin - 7, competent in Airme's leadership, some cool people there like Hisk, but not a noticeable alliance policy
The German Empire - 3, oh how they have fallen on tough times
The Corporation - 6, a lot of good people, but a lot hurdles to still jump
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 5, similar to iFok but less 1 on 1 with Koel gone
The Sweet Oblivion - 5, never talked to em much after an embassy was useless
Grand Global Alliance - 2, just give up already
Federation of Allied Republics - 3, considering how much I know about them I see nothing to be impressed by nor much room for improvement without a complete makeover
The Lost World - 5, some cool people, but I know almost nothing about them
=LOST= - 5, quiet is an understatement for them, or I just never notice them
United Blue Directorate - 3, I still remember that spying debacle
Zenith - 6, we may not be politically on the same side, but I quite like several of your members and was impressed by you in your glory days, was fun racing you too
TheNinjas - 5, all I really see you as is a safehaven for former Gremlins, so I can't really rate you only seeing that

My additions:
Basketball Ninjas - 9, some of the coolest unknown folk you'll ever meet, great friends, allies and fighters
The Shadow Confederacy Empire - 8, people I've known since I started playing, never once been unimpressed by their unity and ability to enjoy the game
United Under Scorn - 7, have a long way to go, but you've come far as it is, WhiteChocolate is a very nice person and you guys seem to have some unity far forgotten in the larger alliances

My note:

Many of you reading this will be from an alliance in the top 50 or so, but somewhere along the way you seem to forget your roots coming from a smaller alliance. In my time here I've found that some of the best alliances and friends can be found in the smallest of places or the least likely. In this game, all size means is how much weight you have to throw around. If anyone even reads this far, I challenge you to name 5 alliances outside the top 100, let alone 5 you'd call friends. This game would be much better and enjoyable if we supported and shared the game with the smaller groups rather than treat them like outcasts that often occurs.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='16 May 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1274061115' post='2300772']
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 4 - give me shark week
[/quote]
Sorry but have you looked at our ANS lately? It'd be more like "Goldfish Week"

[quote name='wickedj' date='16 May 2010 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1273987345' post='2299551']
[/quote]

You make absolutely no sense. We aren't and haven't been treatied to \m/, and we had MDoAP's with both PC and NpO. Those treaties cancelled each other out. It's not a matter of balls, but a matter of brains. We also were not scrambling to 'save' the treaty with NpO. I, myself, wanted the treaty cancelled as soon as possible, because there was no way I could stand being allied to Grub after the way he acted after the FoA tech raid thing.

I just realized that what I'm typing doesn't really matter to you, because you're petty. Nevermind.

[quote name='Burnsey' date='16 May 2010 - 06:29 AM' timestamp='1274005770' post='2299685']
[/quote]
Burnsey, didn't you already finish your time as WAPA Firm and then take over at 1TF? You've been through the rounds, you know that the WAPA of today is not the WAPA that many people (including myself) used to love. Cyan, Sel, Finner, michiganowns, Mindwerkz, Vanadrin Falling, all of them were great WAPA members; they are also all gone, most of them forced from WAPA for one reason or another, few left by choice.

WAPA still exists, but it [u]is not[/u] the WAPA I once knew. :(