Creation of the Sith Legion

I'm here to announce the creation of an new alliance called the Sith Legion. The Leader of this alliance is Sith Lord-Duke Thero of Serra. More information will be given out as time go on.

Edited by DukeThero

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DukeThero' date='12 May 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1273708851' post='2296352']
sorry to disappoint on that but i just wanted to make it known that i'm starting an new alliance.
[/quote]

I wish you well, Duke...sincerely. Usually best to get it all together first before making this sort of announcement. Hope it works out for you.

[quote name='DukeThero' date='13 May 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1273708851' post='2296352']
sorry to disappoint on that but i just wanted to make it known that i'm starting an new alliance.
[/quote]

\m/ tech liberations force (raiders) in 3.....2.....1......

You should try to get a protectorate. Not only will it keep you safe from raiders, but they can help you get started. Though I more strongly advise that you join an established alliance to learn the ropes before you go off on your own.

Good luck.

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' date='12 May 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1273708913' post='2296354']
So, is the team color going to be purple or brown?
[/quote]

I'd split the difference and go with maroon.