Standards

Silhouette

[size="3"][font="Garamond"][i]To her eminence Premier Bai Ling of the Peoples' Republic of China,

In this ever changing political scene, true allies are a rare thing. More often than not, we see flimsy pieces of paper, offering salvation to one country on behalf of another, and, more often than not, these types of treaties are worth less than the paper upon which they are written. That is why I am writing you this letter. My government and I have recognised the unique position and influence that the Peoples' Republic holds in Asia, and it is for that reason we wish to extend our hand in diplomacy. We feel that a true friendship between our nations would only serve to benefit not only our own nations, but the regions in which they reside, bringing stability and confidence where once it could be found wanting.

If you find yourself in a position to accept our request, then we would honour your presence at the council chambers in Sydney, New South Wales on the fifteenth of this month, so that we can discuss this matter in greater depth at our leisure. We look forward to hosting either yourself or your duly appointed representative in due course.

Respectfully yours,

Iestyn Conway, President of the Republic of New South Wales

[/i][/font][/size]