United Purple Nebula

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/8/88/UPN.svg/200px-UPN.svg.png[/img]
[/center]
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/30d8h2b.png[/img]
[/center]

A Mutual Defense Pact between Nebula-X and the United Purple Nations

Article I

Neither signatory shall engage in any acts of war against the other. Each signatory is required to notify the other 24-hours before attacking any alliance with which the other holds a treaty.

Article II

A declaration of war on one signatory will be interpreted as an attack on both signatories. A notice will be given to the other signatory alliance to respond to the aid of the defending alliance. This does not chain to outside MDPs which are only linked to one signatory and not the other. Should this instance occur, this treaty may be treated as an Optional Defense Pact, and the other signatory alliance has a legal casus belli against the aggressor.

Article III

Both alliances are encouraged to participate in tech, financial, and donation requests among each other during peace. All aid requests during a time of war are not mandatory, but remain strongly encouraged.

Article IV

Neither alliance may directly participate in espionage of any form. If either of the signatories conducts espionage on the other signatory, through means authorized by its alliance government, the treaty shall become void. If either alliance conducts in espionage through means deemed unauthorized by both governments, diplomacy shall remain open to solve such a problem.

Article V

If either signatory violates any of the above articles or wishes to remove itself from the treaty, both alliances shall discuss in private and be given a 120-hour notice before officially terminating the treaty. Article I will remain in place for 8 days after this treaty has been cancelled.

Signed For the United Purple Nations

Prime Minister, Peggy_Sue
Minister of Foreign Affairs, SirDelirium
Minister of Communications, DeadflyProductions
Minister of Finance, Thissstupid
Minister of Internal Affairs, NORAD
Minister of Recruiting, Torito

Signed for Nebula-X

Sonic, Emperor
Ludacrism2, Regent
Thom98, Chancellor of Foreign Affairs
Bonnemort, Senate
Bandaloon, Senate
Mic Money, Senate

So that's why Nebula-X left Pegasus and UPN left P.E.A.C.E.!

Well anyway, best of luck to both of these purple team alliances. Next time you guys sign treaties don't forget your friends in the ECAA. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Sir Sci' date='11 May 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1273628849' post='2295506']
Cool! I honestly had never heard of Nebula-X, but you guys have a sweet flag, and if UPN likes ya, you've gotta be doing something right!
[/quote]

[quote name='Rickyman1984' date='11 May 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1273629117' post='2295513']
Congrats to Nebula-X, you've found some excellent allies. :)
[/quote]

I agree quite strongly with both these gentlepersons. May this alliance serve you both well.

[quote name='Sir Sci' date='11 May 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1273628849' post='2295506']
Cool! I honestly had never heard of Nebula-X, but you guys have a sweet flag, and if UPN likes ya, you've gotta be doing something right!
[/quote]

We are the ninjas of Planet Bob.

:ph34r:

However congratulations to both of us.
Let this bring more glory for UPN, NX and purple as a whole

Enjoy yourselves.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='11 May 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1273629921' post='2295533']
We are the ninjas of Planet Bob.

[/quote]
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20Ninjas]No you're not.[/url]

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='12 May 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1273643061' post='2295815']
Enjoy yourselves.

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20Ninjas]No you're not.[/url]
[/quote]

lol, what can I say, I am impressed at you "Intelligence Skills" :awesome: