Elite Nations do exist!

I understand that running a military is a lot of work, but seriously you've gotta lead from the front and set an example. Not only that but in a small alliance your government members are likely to make up a large percentage of your active nations. Very bad section of your charter that.

The only position I can think of that you could always send to peace mode would be a Team Senator, and even then you can have other internal policies to cover that without needlessly setting it in stone in the charter - which is much harder to change, especially in the middle of a war. Obviously it is unlikely that you will have a Team Senator in the short term.

The other issue I notice is that there is no provision to alter the charter should the need arise. Unless its just assumed that the President is the only one that can make changes, and that he can make those changes however he wishes?

Edited by Grumpdogg

[quote name='Grumpdogg' date='13 May 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1273761508' post='2296956']
The only position I can think of that you could always send to peace mode would be a Team Senator, and even then you can have other internal policies to cover that without needlessly setting it in stone in the charter - which is much harder to change, especially in the middle of a war. Obviously it is unlikely that you will have a Team Senator in the short term.
[/quote]
I've been actively at war while serving on team senate. It's not that hard to combine the two.

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Lukcia' date='13 May 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1273772332' post='2297045']
This alliance has ended and Greene has moved back to UPN.
[/quote]

Lukcia, thanks for noting that (and arent I late..) anywho, alliance never really disbanded... it was just turned over. that is all.

Edited by greene345

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' date='10 May 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1273541427' post='2294254']
UPN is protecting Elite Nations ... Greene just works faster than I can write.

An attack on Elite Nations is an attack on UPN.
[/quote]
Cool story, last week he tries to coup you this week you protect him...you purplol people work in $%&@ed up ways

And now hes gone BACK to UPN? Is it to late to merge GGA and UPN so i can have my lulz in one alliance please?

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='wickedj' date='12 June 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1276399240' post='2335748']
Cool story, last week he tries to coup you this week you protect him...you purplol people work in $%&@ed up ways

And now hes gone BACK to UPN? Is it to late to merge GGA and UPN so i can have my lulz in one alliance please?
[/quote]

You realize that this announcement, hasn't been touched in over a month until today? So your comments are even less intelligent than they normally would be.