UPN and P.E.A.C.E. Part Ways

I hope others will follow so we can finally start something fresh with all alliances on purple. I know others won't agree with me but PEACE suffocated the well being of the Purple sphere. It stood for Purple unity and economic prosperity but in reality it closed off Purple from new alliances which led to isolation and economic poverty.

It is time to open up our sphere for all alliances, without the need to cut out anyone who doesn't play your little games. Work together on all economic aspects of CN and progress in a single direction without the need to exclude others including those who's opinion differs.

We can only achieve this if we all work together, so let's do just that.

There's a lot of people posting in here with only a small part of the picture, and making fools out of themselves as a result - despite being posters who normally make sense. I wish that would stop.

I hope this affair gets resolved.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='11 May 2010 - 05:57 AM' timestamp='1273568206' post='2294600']
Purple seems overly interested in public opinion. You all should have stuck by your guns. Or in other words, Operation Divide and Conquer is mostly half done.
[/quote]

It was done before it was started.

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 May 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1273598007' post='2294806']
One size doesn’t fit all even if it looks nicely tailored for a while. Good luck
[/quote]

This is the most sense I've seen in one of your posts in a while.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='11 May 2010 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1273583942' post='2294691']
There's a lot of people posting in here with only a small part of the picture, and making fools out of themselves as a result - despite being posters who normally make sense. I wish that would stop.

I hope this affair gets resolved.
[/quote]

This surprises you?

This is how things work: when you post an announcement, you either have to tell the full story or you can accept that people will speculate.

[quote name='hizzy' date='10 May 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1273548686' post='2294404']
ya.

like right before !@#$ hits the fan and they start not being friends and then we all find out that you weren't all that good friends to begin with and someone kicked someone else's cat 6 months ago.
[/quote]

The true story of Planet Bob

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='11 May 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1273614011' post='2295196']
This surprises you?
[/quote]
Nope.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='11 May 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1273614011' post='2295196']
This is how things work: when you post an announcement, you either have to tell the full story or you can accept that people will speculate.
[/quote]
I'm not talking about speculation. Reread my previous comment.