Petition to The Grämlins

JimKongIl

[quote name='wickedj' date='09 May 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1273436990' post='2292738']
IRON and friends, you should be nothing short of embarassed. with 31 nations in war mode for Gre a properly organized blitz(ohrite..LM running the show) should be able to crush Gre..[/quote]

You are ignoring a lot of things.

For instance IRON has 2 nations over 80k NS. Gramlins has 11 nations over 80k. IRON has no nations over 100k, Gramlins has 8. IRON has 0 nations in range of the upper Gramlins.

Sure, IRON has a lot more small nations, but IRON doesn't even have nations who are in range of attacking the larger Gramlins nations.

For practical purposes, IRON owns pretty much everything below 50k NS, and Gramlins owns pretty much everything above it.

In the long run, I expect IRON to win this, but it'll be very long, drawn out to make that happen.

It's not as easy as you try to make it sound.

Edited by Baldr

[quote name='wickedj' date='09 May 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1273436990' post='2292738']
IRON: 326 nations, almost 4 mil NS and just over 1300 nukes
Gremlins: 43 nations, 2.2 million NS and 574 nukes

There you have it folks. the day 44 nations with half the NS and 1/3 of the nukes of IRON, has scared IRON and their friends SO badly that we now have [b]FIVE[/b] threads on the subject. RamMax you sir at !@#$% crazy but i never thought you could scare so many people so badly that we needed all this hooplah about you. [/quote]
Scared? No, angered. None of IRON's allies have been released from surrender terms yet.

[quote]IRON and friends, you should be nothing short of embarassed. with 31 nations in war mode for Gre a properly organized blitz(ohrite..LM running the show) should be able to crush Gre.. ]even with your godawful fighters a 3(or more) on 1 should be a cakewalk. yet instead of that you guys sit here and "QQ Ram is teh crazy! hes oppressing poor IRON!" Gre isnt NPO they dont have 700+ nations to throw at you..[/quote]
Yes, IRON's zero nations with more than 100K NS should be able to take on Gre's eight 100K+ NS nations.

Next time, at least PRETEND you're not trying to be an ignoramus.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

[quote name='Axolotlia' date='09 May 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1273445804' post='2292883']
I guess this is a perfect example of it being literally important to have friends in high places :ehm::lol1:
[/quote]
I'd say they're in a pickle.