PIE Declaration of War

Pollard

[center]
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/19bj1l.png[/img]
[size="3"]
[color="#FF00FF"]
The Pink Industrial Enigma hereby declares war on Trouble.

Good Luck to all :D
[/color]

[/size]

[/center]

Posting on behalf of the Trouble alliance, we do hereby accept your challenge.

You killed my father. Prepare to die.

ETA: That pic was actually my mother. My bad for that, folks.

Edited by Arcades057

[quote name='Arcades057' date='09 May 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1273423100' post='2292542']
You killed my father. Prepare to die.
[/quote]

No. I Am Your Father.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' date='09 May 2010 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1273428654' post='2292605']
No. I Am Your Father.
[/quote]
Well whatever you were, you will soon be a stain on the trouble boot.

When you want peace give us a shout.

[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' date='09 May 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1273429636' post='2292629']
Deadpool missed you last night at update and was sad. Promise to make it up to me later?
[/quote]

Update's not good for me D:

Okay, so, I think I may've misunderstood something. When you guys said you were declaring war on us, I thought it meant that you would, like, actually be [i]fighting us[/i] or at least declaring on our nations. Right now, PIE's only offensive wars (of which there are three) are those against my nation and those were active before the Declaration of War was issued. Sooo...are you gonna dance or not?

I send you my enduring love,
-Deadpool

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' date='11 May 2010 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1273560479' post='2294547']
Okay, so, I think I may've misunderstood something. When you guys said you were declaring war on us, I thought it meant that you would, like, actually be [i]fighting us[/i] or at least declaring on our nations. Right now, PIE's only offensive wars (of which there are three) are those against my nation and those were active before the Declaration of War was issued. Sooo...are you gonna dance or not?

I send you my enduring love,
-Deadpool
[/quote]

Wait, you mean this wasn't a secret plan to give tech to trouble?

As of tonight's update, 9 out of PIE's 11 nations are in anarchy. All of the PIE nations engaged with a Trouble nation are in anarchy. I think this might be the absolute worst declaration of war backfire [i]ever[/i].

[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' date='12 May 2010 - 06:17 AM' timestamp='1273641433' post='2295799']
As of tonight's update, 9 out of PIE's 11 nations are in anarchy. All of the PIE nations engaged with a Trouble nation are in anarchy. I think this might be the absolute worst declaration of war backfire [i]ever[/i].
[/quote]

In TE at least. A couple in SE stand out to me.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' date='12 May 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1273683130' post='2296075']
:awesome: Is our tech delicious?
[/quote]
No, we play TE for a fight, not to stomp on people...... man up already.

[quote name='The Pansy' date='12 May 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1273696033' post='2296196']
No, we play TE for a fight, not to stomp on people...... man up already.
[/quote]

Well. I play TE to be overly dramatic. :3