Your Favorite GATOan Leader

magicninja

Past and Present  

267 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Laserwolf' date='10 May 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1273545197' post='2294338']
I don't believe BenPG was ever AC. His infamous GW2 post came while he was MoFA iirc.
[/quote]
You are correct, he was MoFA at the time and had been MoFin previously.

However, the poll does not specify that all listed were AC of GATO, and last I checked, a government member of an alliance is a leader of that alliance.

Edited by Duncan King

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' date='10 May 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1273545292' post='2294339']
However, the poll does not specify that all listed were AC of GATO, and last I checked, a government member of an alliance is a leader of that alliance.
[/quote]

Fair point. :)

Chris Kaos votes must be coming out of spite or lack of knowledge. He was a terrible leader and this was confirmed by both sides.

EDIT: fun fact, 10 out of those ACs (if I'm correct) joined the NPO at some point.

Edited by Mussolandia

I voted Chris Kaos simply because he was the one major alliance leader I got on well with when I was active in politics. Yeah, take that as a reflection upon my own leadership if you like. :v:

depraved in his time as AC of GATO always struck me as slightly pretentious, particularly in his comments towards my alliance at the time. That's the worst I can think of really, always liked GATO.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='11 May 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1273556572' post='2294521']
Chris Kaos votes must be coming out of spite or lack of knowledge. He was a terrible leader and this was confirmed by both sides.

EDIT: fun fact, 10 out of those ACs (if I'm correct) joined the NPO at some point.
[/quote]

We want them back! Except for Letum, he smells

[quote name='Kevlar' date='10 May 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1273546468' post='2294362']
And here I thought I had a legitimate shot at winning your heart.

-Kev
[/quote]
Heh.

There were several in the first list that I could have voted for.

I selected Depraved because he signed the Dove Doctrine with me and later, when GATO was heading towards a bad place, he attempted to set things right. I know a little bit about that as well.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='12 May 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1273640499' post='2295785']
Heh.

I selected Depraved because he signed the Dove Doctrine with me and later, when GATO was heading towards a bad place, he attempted to set things right. I know a little bit about that as well.
[/quote]
I don't think many took issue with his visions, merely his methods. His actions alone probably set back progress in those areas more than anything else ever could. Bound to fail, really, and he had to have known as much.

-Kev

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='12 May 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1273640499' post='2295785']
Heh.

[/quote]

I didn't serve under Depraved as AC. But we won't be able to recuperate the things we lost in the coup. Ever.

[quote name='Letum' date='09 May 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1273440736' post='2292805']
Somehow, I do not think that the NPO was [url="http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=23303&st=0&hl="][u]particularly[/u][/url] [url="http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=28951&st=0"][u]fond[/u][/url] [url="http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=43361"][u]of[/u][/url] the "kind" of work I did in GATO.
[/quote]
Post #4 in that link made me chuckle.

[quote name='Esau of Isaac' date='12 May 2010 - 07:12 AM' timestamp='1273662745' post='2295942']
You mean Couptober?

Well I can admit it was a valiant effort... >__>
[/quote]
Tank has some stories about that. They both know what went wrong (of which there are several) when they attempted it.

[quote name='BlackDragon' date='18 May 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1274172721' post='2302051']
Laser for best, magicninja for worst.

Also, I'm the only one on that list that has held ANYTHING twice in the same term >_>
[/quote]

I may be missing something, but I don't see you on that list. >_>

Chris Kaos.... by far ever since he left the alliance they have been living in the shadow of former glory. No other leader has been able to return them to past glory.