Your Favorite GATOan Leader

magicninja

Past and Present  

267 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='09 May 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1273443746' post='2292856']
You did just fine DragonsPhrye, considering the mess you had to deal with (A war against impossible odds and all that) you did just fine ;)
[/quote]

I agree with Cata. You did good DP. It was a good wild ride serving with ya. :D

Edited by Laserwolf

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='09 May 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1273443739' post='2292855']
Lighten up and let's move on, shall we?
[/quote]
I think you should take heed of your own advice.

Especially in context of this being an ooc thread about GATO, I do not think your political rhetoric is particularly appropriate.

(And yes, I did notice that you once again tried to dodge having to admit the inaccuracy of your insinuations.)

Well Since I only know the newer GATO, I voted best leader magicninja and worst leader magicninja for retirement :D No worries, i still love all GATO though!!

Btw there should be a "Who was the coolest GATO of all time", because I would vote Omni :D

[quote name='bakamitai' date='09 May 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1273453206' post='2292983']
I LOVE KEVLAR!!!!!

(p.s. he paid me to write this)
[/quote]
It's true, I did. Do something!

Also, magic was one of my favorites, but I think he's getting retaliation for making the poll :P

-Kev

[quote name='Kevlar' date='09 May 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1273452848' post='2292978']
I vote Kevlar for great success.

Voted Barb for worst [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Let's do a shadow gov vote next!

-Kev
[/quote]

You made me! :P

[quote name='Arciel' date='10 May 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1273467974' post='2293307']
I need more votes, I think. >_> Come on, people!
[/quote]

Nope, I am staying ahead of you. :P

Though we're both behind the AC that deleted the forums, so...

Edited by MTTezla

[quote name='Laserwolf' date='09 May 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1273444044' post='2292861']
I agree with Cata. You did good DP. It was a good wild ride serving with ya. :D
[/quote]
Yeah DP should be proud, not everyone could have coped with what DP had to cope with. I can remember DP's tireless efforts to reach out to the NPO and One Vision on a daily basis only to meet with outright hostility and/or silence, its a real shame that DP's tenure was not under more happier circumstances but nevertheless it was a crucial and well run tenure.

[quote name='Sir Sci' date='09 May 2010 - 06:41 AM' timestamp='1273412481' post='2292426']
This man here knows the truth...other than I'd say that Doom Star was THE worst GATO leader ever.
[/quote]
I don't remember much about Doom Star. I do remember him liking Evangelion, and that's about all I need to think he's a cool guy though. :v:

Also, voted Kevlar for both. :awesome:

[quote name='Esau of Isaac' date='10 May 2010 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1273473542' post='2293383']
I don't remember much about Doom Star. I do remember him liking Evangelion, and that's about all I need to think he's a cool guy though. :v:

Also, voted Kevlar for both. :awesome:
[/quote]
I like you. That's why I kill you last :awesome:

-Kev

[quote name='MTTezla' date='10 May 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1273469748' post='2293349']
Nope, I am staying ahead of you. :P

Though we're both behind the AC that deleted the forums, so...
[/quote]

That speaks volumes about our tenures, huh? -_- Though I've passed you now, MTT. :D

Also, hola Heyman! It has been a while. I've been a bit inactive as my schedule really doesn't permit me to mingle with you guys a lot.

Umm I can't remember who it was. He took over GATO after Great War 2 or 3, and kind of made a fool of himself, almost got GATO attacked again or something like that. Wish I could remember his name, but he would be my favorite because it was pretty lulzy.

The lack of BenPG is astonishing. How quickly we have forgotten his unauthorized posting of GATO's surrender in GWII.

Voted VX for the most liked. He gave me my start. Voted Letum for least liked. He always struck me as a bit of a drama queen and although it hurt at the time, I think GATO ended up better off after he left for Pacifica.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='10 May 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1273544796' post='2294330']
The lack of BenPG is astonishing. How quickly we have forgotten his unauthorized posting of GATO's surrender in GWII.
[/quote]

I don't believe BenPG was ever AC. His infamous GW2 post came while he was MoFA iirc.