An announcement from the Horde

[center][img] http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx175/CombatPope/The_Golden_Horde_Flagcopy400.png?t=1273354663 [/img][/center]

[size="5"][center]A cloud with a silver lining for the Horde,[/center][/size]

It all started with the loss of Combat Pope’s favourite goat Billy, we had to endure many nights listening to Popes whimpering, and in some cases crying out Billy’s name at night. And now this, due to things outside of CN I, Partisan, Genghis Khan must step down from my throne in the Halls of TGH.
When I informed the rest of the alliance many faces where like this:

[center][img] http://www.poontater.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/sad-face04.jpg[/img][/center]

But one, my replacement, was like this:

[center][img] http://www.uoregon.edu/~nmuntal/images/1%20ryan%20awesome%20face.JPG [/img][/center]
Notice the evil intention in his eyes.

However I have one last act which I must announce before I step down as Khan. It appears I am not the only victim of real life’s demands, Rawdon our Vizier of War, who has done a great job with TGH’s military up to this point, must step down to the Kurultai due to his upcoming exams.
Mylife125 will be stepping down as Vizier of Internal affairs. After keeping TGH in check through its fledgling months he will be bringing new flesh into TGH as our Vizier of Recruitment.
I want to thank Rawdon for the time and effort that he has devoted to TGH, it could not be more appreciated.
Replacing Rawdon as VoD will be The Corrupt Teacher who I welcome to his new position with the confidence that he will lead TGH through times of war.
And Replacing MyLife as VoIA is Anxiety of Anxiety Attack (aka doeroler) who will make sure there is no trouble in the ranks of the Mongols

As of this moment KingSVH of Kingdom of Belgium will be taking over as Genghis Khan.

Signed,
For the last time as Genghis Khan,
Partisan.

Dear Friends,

It is with great honour that i stand here today as new Genghis Khan of my beloved alliance The Golden Horde. Although we are sad to see several members retire, we will do our utmost to ensure that the that my new government will bring TGH to its rightful position in CN. We will achieve this by starting new programs in our Recruitment, Economic Affairs and Diplomacy departments. This day signifies a new start for our great alliance. A day that will be remembered in history as the day TGH was born again.

o/TGH

Edited by KingSVH

Partisan it been a honor to serve as your VoIA...Rawdon it been great serving along side you since our existence on bob..As for my replacement Doeroler i know he will do a awesome job and help move the horde forward to its rightfull place on this planet..The corrupt teacher is the corrupt teacher you cant get any better then him and his hard work..Now time for fun,beer and SEX! wooo hooo

o/ Partisan
o/ Rawdon
o/ Doeroler
o/ TGH

Paritsan, imma miss you man. :wub:
[OOC] I do question your judgement in picking a conservative though. :P [/OOC]

Ohh and I suppose you too MyLife and Rawdon. ;)

Edited by aboooe

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' date='08 May 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1273365954' post='2291913']
Best of luck to all the retiring gov and back to grind again after that 1 month break from gov :ph34r:
[/quote]

God who would EVER be dumb enough to put you in Gov!

:wub:

Partisan, you've been a great friend since we met back when I was first starting out in the Roman Republic. After all this time I finally decided to join you and might I say that it's been an honor serving under you. Enjoy retirement, friend. We will not let you down.

Rawdon, didn't know you much before I joined TGH but I must say that you're a great guy and I'm definitely glad you're with us, no matter what capacity. :P

MyLife, it's about time someone picks up Recruitment! :P

Corrupt and Doe, you're more than capable of helping to lead this alliance into an even brighter future. Remember, for all your banking needs to give me a call. ;)

Lastly, King, you'll do a good job in leading this alliance. I know your ideas will bring life and creativity to this alliance. Congrats!

- Lucas Perry, Vizier of Economic Affairs

[quote name='aboooe' date='08 May 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1273357344' post='2291777']
Paritsan, imma miss you man. :wub:
[OOC] I do question your judgement in picking a conservative though. :P [/OOC]

Ohh and I suppose you too MyLife and Rawdon. ;)
[/quote]
SHUP you my sex slave...now back to you corner and make me some money :P

[quote name='mdnss69' date='09 May 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1273363094' post='2291872']
I hope the new Khan has the sense to hide CP from the outer wolrd like you did Partisan :P

Baiz Rawdon and Partisan! You better stick around!
[/quote]

i hate you mdnss <_<

Congrats to the new leadership! I know you will do great! I'm glad to have you as friends and can't wait to watch you continue to grow!

Partisan I wish you the best of luck in retirement! The rocking chair is on it's way :P Try not to cause to much grief for the youngins!

KingSVH - Glad to see you take over! TGH is in great hands with you at the helm!

Rawdon -- good luck on your exams :)

CP and mylife -- keep up the good work! Watch out for the LP guy -- he's shadey :P

doeroller and corrupt teacher - Don't really know you guys that well yet, but if there's anything I can do to help let me know!

o/ TGH

cheers to your future!!!

[quote name='shadeybob' date='10 May 2010 - 08:53 AM' timestamp='1273499607' post='2293536']
KingSVH - Glad to see you take over! TGH is in great hands with you at the helm!

[b]CP and mylife -- keep up the good work! Watch out for the LP guy -- he's shadey :P[/b]
[/quote]
No, we're in horrible hands now. :(

And, no u! You're the shadey one. <_<