Official RRI Announcement

Denizens of Planet Bob, your friendly neighborhood scientists from the Ragnarok Research institute have been involved for a long time now, in research. Research into the very serious question that plagues Humanity in this verse.

Question : Does Duke Suck?

After prolonged and painstaking research and many experiments. The methodology of the experiments is currently the subject matter of a probe [shut up, not that kind of a probe] by the SPCA, UNHRC, and the WHO amongst others. However, regardless of the methodology adopted, and the ethical questions raised by the experiments themselves. The RRI has arrived at an answer to the question.

The research shows, and mind you this is science, not hearsay, and neither is it lulz or meme or whatever. The Research shows, that Duke does indeed suck.

There you have it folks, from the desk of the Chief Scientist Jekalle and his Igor, Alfred:

[i][b]Duke Does Suck.[/b][/i]

There might be attempts to dissuade you from this belief by one Han Moo Tree and his agents, for the sake of your own safety and sanity we implore you to not be swayed.

Remember.

Duke Sucks.

Denizens of Planet Bob, your friendly neighborhood scientists from the Ragnarok Research institute have been involved for a long time now, in a second research project. Research into the very serious question that also plagues Humanity in this verse.

Question : Is all messaging annoying?

After prolonged and painstaking research, many experiments, and many annoyed IRCers. The methodology of the experiments is currently above reproach. However, regardless of the methodology adopted, and the ethical questions raised by the experiments themselves. The RRI has arrived at an answer to the question.

The research shows, and mind you this is science, not hearsay, and neither is it lulz or meme or whatever. The Research shows, that Amsging does indeed suck.

There you have it folks, from the desk of the Chief Scientist Jekalle and his Igor, SuperCoolYellow:

All-messaging is annoying.

There might be attempts to dissuade you from this belief by one Han Moo Tree and his agents, for the sake of your own safety and sanity we implore you to not be swayed.

Remember.

All-messaging is annoying.

love ya Hoo ;)

Independent research at Ackbar Laboratories reaches the same conclusion. In fact, the magnitude of Duke's suck is equivalent to 3 black holes, 500 million Dyson vacuums, and 1.2 billion cheerleaders on prom night.

[quote name='Ackbarican Idol' date='08 May 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1273330871' post='2291311']
Independent research at Ackbar Laboratories reaches the same conclusion. In fact, the magnitude of Duke's suck is equivalent to 3 black holes, 500 million Dyson vacuums, and 1.2 billion cheerleaders on prom night.
[/quote]

I think this wins the thread for so eloquently analysing the precise nature of suck involved here.

Bravo sir!

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='08 May 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1273336099' post='2291394']
This transgression will not go unpunished, Alfred.
[/quote]

:( Science will not be silenced Good Sir. This is not the middle ages, and we of the RII are most definitely not Galileo, he was an astronomer, for one, whereas Mon Signore Jekalle is a memelogist. I am just the Igor.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='08 May 2010 - 09:27 AM' timestamp='1273325231' post='2291268']
[i][b]Duke Does Suck.[/b][/i]
[/quote]

Very true, but this isn't exactly a revelation.