So guys, is NPO still ruining the game?

Dontasemebro

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='21 May 2010 - 07:25 AM' timestamp='1274423086' post='2306634']
I would like to thank our Pacifican overlords for turning the treaty web into a complete pig's breakfast.

Based on the treaties signed in the last twenty-four hours, if the last war were to repeat the NPO might very well find itself on [i]everybody's[/i] side.
[/quote]
You are forgetting lots of alliances just did nothing the last two times when their treaty partners were attacked. They kept the treaty and did nothing to help. With sides still about 3 to 1 in favour of Supercomplaints I think lots of chaining treaties would fail to chain to NPO and would suddenly chain the other way or a dose of neutrality would break out.

Edited by Alterego

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='21 May 2010 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1274423086' post='2306634']
I would like to thank our Pacifican overlords for turning the treaty web into a complete pig's breakfast.

Based on the treaties signed in the last twenty-four hours, if the last war were to repeat the NPO might very well find itself on [i]everybody's[/i] side.
[/quote]

How do you figure? Unless I missed a treaty, all their new allies fought on the same side of the war. I can't foresee any likely treaty conflicts for them either.

(NSO, NATO, TPF, Invicta, Olympus, Legion)

[quote name='Haflinger' date='07 May 2010 - 07:52 AM' timestamp='1273236758' post='2290183']
The monthly curbstomp is over?

Coulda fooled me.
[/quote]
That's because it's been replaced with the monthly blackmail, arm twisting, and extortion.

Short answer to the question: No but others are doing it for them.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='21 May 2010 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1274423086' post='2306634']

[/quote]
You seem to be working with some out-of-date information. Keep on following events, maybe you'll see how things turn out and change your mind. :)

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='21 May 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1274424959' post='2306659']
During the last war the sides changed 2 or 3 times, so that's not really too surprising.

In any case, we signed treaties with our friends, people that deserved it, not based on their political position on the web.
[/quote]
Mine was more of an observation than a criticism.

The web was already a disaster.

[quote name='koona' date='21 May 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1274443087' post='2306789']
You forgot about our secret treaty with MK.
[/quote]

I C WUT U DID THAR.

The game is over. MK and NPO have aligned. The end is nigh. That's like God and the Devil saying $%&@ it and making a pact to kill off humanity for !@#$% and giggles.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='18 May 2010 - 09:36 AM' timestamp='1274189791' post='2302129']
lol, really now?
[/quote]
No, you're absolutely correct. We loved having FOK hitting NpO, having NV hitting FOK and having Umbrella hit NV. We love it when our allies go to war against each other.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='20 May 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1274363714' post='2305074']
We may have to fight \m/ for the privilege, I hear they've taken over that gig while we were out of action. :(
[/quote]

We're willing to outsource.