Epic Recruiting Contest

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kubla Khan' date='08 May 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1273298003' post='2291139']
AND THERE OFF!
Like a herd of turtles... <_<
[/quote]
A more appropriate header?

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/aw9jwx.jpg[/img]

This is going to be a good competition. [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/mwe76/GATO/icon_drama.gif[/IMG]

Good luck to all! Go go GATO!!!!!

[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/mwe76/GATO/recruitgraphic.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Ragwing' date='08 May 2010 - 05:37 AM' timestamp='1273315038' post='2291218']
We actually got 4 new people yesterday, but we'll need to get the other two to sign up on the forums! Looking good for us so far! Good luck to everyone! :D
[/quote]

Ragwing :wub::wub::wub::wub: Torito and all recruiters ...

Y'all Rock Hard!

[quote name='Haflinger' date='07 May 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1273266403' post='2290601']
Yes. However Abdur, UPN's lead recruiter, is no longer with them.

And yes, he really does have that much impact.
[/quote]

I can understand this. I don't know how, but some people are incredible recruiters. The reason I mentioned Dasgirl before, is because over the last four years, she has personally recruited hundreds of members to GATO. When she is around, our recruiting division is amazing.

[quote name='Style #386' date='08 May 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1273351573' post='2291664']
I heard that ODN appointed somebody with absolutely [i]no[/i] recruiting experience as their head recruiter. <_<
[/quote]
Well that's annoying to hear.

[quote name='MerlinSucks' date='09 May 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1273354552' post='2291709']
Well that's annoying to hear.
[/quote]
It appears that he is incapable of sending out messages too.

[center][img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5672/contestmo.png[/img][/center]

[size="4"][b]Current Standings: Day 2, May 8th
[/b][/size]
[color="#800080"][b]United Purple Nations[/b][/color]:7 [color="#00FF00"](+5)[/color]
[color="#0000ff"][b]New Polar Order[/b][/color]: 5 [color="#00FF00"](+4)[/color]
[b][color="#663300"]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/color][/b]: 5 [color="#00FF00"](+4)[/color]
[color="#ff8c00"][b]Orange Defense Network[/b][/color]: 2 [color="#00FF00"](+1)[/color]
[color="orange"][b]The International[/b][/color]: 1 [color="#00FF00"](+0)[/color]
[color="black"][b]Sparta[/b][/color]:1 [color="#00FF00"](+1)[/color]

[size="4"][b]Commentary:[/b][/size]

Well, this was an interesting day! For the second straight time UPN had the most recruits of all the competitors, and managed to widen their hold on first place to two recruits. If UPN can keep this up the loss of Abdur may not have as big an impact on UPN's chances as some predicted! However, while UPN is in first place, they are by no means secure there. Both GATO and NpO are neck and neck for second place after they showed massive improvement with four new recruits each. Bringing up the rear is ODN in fourth place followed by Sparta and INT. Going forwards, the big questions seem to be whether UPN can hold on to first place. Likewise, it is going to be interesting to see who between NpO and GATO will manage to pull ahead of the other. Finally, for ODN, Sparta and INT... the race is a long way from over. At this stage, all the alliances are close enough that a surge can take them into first place if they buckle down.

[quote name='kpcurley' date='09 May 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1273383803' post='2292231']
go, sparta! go, go, go!
[/quote]
W...E...'...R...E............G.....O.....I...N...G.........A...S........F...A...S...T.............A...S...........W...E............C...A...N...!...!...!...!

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='09 May 2010 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1273386100' post='2292252']
W...E...'...R...E............G.....O.....I...N...G.........A...S........F...A...S...T.............A...S...........W...E............C...A...N...!...!...!...!
[/quote]
All the time spent typing that could have been used to recruit someone! ;)

Nice show GATO, now kick it in high gear and show those pesky UPNers that being the oldest alliance really does mean more experience. :P

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='07 May 2010 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1273258698' post='2290482']
Nations currently under 1k NS

GATO - 51
ODN - 32
Sparta - 40
UPN - 41
NpO - 84

I originally was going to do under 5k NS, but the numbers were to disturbing. Point is, recruiting more when you have this many nations already that need to be trained, tech dealed with, and aided, is foolish. Just more fluff
[/quote]

Save some for the smaller alliances ;)