Joint Announcement about Symphony

To all of Planet Bob,

Recently there has been some confusion as to the status of the alliance Symphony. Apparently their announcement of DoE with 2 ODP treaties wasn't enough of an announcement that they have treaties and are an alliance. So this is a friendly informational to those that are looking for raiding targets that Symphony is off limits! They are allies of The Dark Templar and Phoenix Rising with very much loved ODP's between us. We ask that you not over look these treaties as just a peace of e-paper as we value the ODP just as much as any other treaty we put our signatures on.

For those that have made a mends to their transgression we thank you, and for others that are thinking of it please don't think about it. Symphony just wants to exist and grow their own way just like the rest of the alliances in Planet Bob.

Thank you.

Signed,

The Dark Templar
Phoenix Rising
Symphony

"What makes a treaty important is not the acronym, but the bond between those who have signed it." -[i]Random IRC User[/i]

Phoenix Rising fully supports our allies in Symphony, and will continue to do so.

Yep, we have Symphony's backs in this no matter what so you might as well view our ODP as an MDoAP. Good to see the three of us united in our feelings.

I couldn't give a !@#$ if someone wants to raid but don't do it to cool new alliances or our allies k?

[quote name='Rickyman1984' date='06 May 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1273181890' post='2289338']
Yep, we have Symphony's backs in this no matter what so you might as well view our ODP as an MDoAP. Good to see the three of us united in our feelings.

I couldn't give a !@#$ if someone wants to raid but don't do it to cool new alliances or our allies k?
[/quote]
So what do you view a MDoAP as? :P

Also, don't worry. I will personally be raiding Owned-You because of this!

[quote name='Believland' date='06 May 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1273182361' post='2289346']
So what do you view a MDoAP as? :P
[/quote]
I view it as the top ranking in my elaborate fruit based treaty rating system: a plum.

A PIAT is a pomegranate. It's all very complicated.

Edited by Rickyman1984

Ya'd think people woulda clued into this sooner. Obviously not. Ah well, good show Myworld for making sure they have it drilled into their brains. I'd hate to see a classical music themed alliance get jumped because some gimp had a raiding itch that "needed to be scratched."

o/ DT/PR/whoever else is allied to Symphony

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='06 May 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1273183260' post='2289371']
Raiding alliances in this day and age is can only lead to trouble. Just don't do it. Plenty of None to go around.
[/quote]

What this good man said.

Good announcement Myworld.

i personally promise my nation to the defense of Symphony should anyone think of raiding them. im betting there are more then a few others who would come to there defense without a treaty as well, so do yourself a favor and don't mess with them.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='06 May 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1273183260' post='2289371']
Raiding alliances in this day and age is can only lead to trouble. Just don't do it. Plenty of None to go around.
[/quote]
lol, yeah. All eight non peace mode nones over 20k should be plenty for everyone.

Anyway, judging by the raids on Symphony it's more than likely they were just a simple mistake. Glad to hear it's being cleaned up.

This is hardly the first time I've read an announcement like this, but each time I see one it leaves me feeling baffled. I have not engaged in raiding in more than two years, but when I did I would never have attacked someone with an AA. The possibility of having it go horribly wrong is just too high, especially now with the proliferation of newer/smaller alliances.

Good luck sorting this out.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 May 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1273193149' post='2289529']
Good announcement. ODPs should be enough to keep raiders off; experienced alliances shouldn't need protectorates and the lack of sovereignty that normally goes with them to get started.[/quote]

That was our thought process as well, as we are all veteran players who individually have made a name for ourselves across Planet Bob.

I cannot thank our allies, DT and PhR, enough for their expedient assistance during this issue. Also, here's a little green love to our brethren across the rest of the sphere for their pledge of support.

[img]http://archadeckcentraliowa.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/how-to-turn-beer-green-771480.jpg[/img]

[quote name='John Diesel' date='06 May 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1273193938' post='2289537']
That was our thought process as well, as we are all veteran players who individually have made a name for ourselves across Planet Bob.

I cannot thank our allies, DT and PhR, enough for their expedient assistance during this issue. Also, here's a little green love to our brethren across the rest of the sphere for their pledge of support.

[img]http://archadeckcentraliowa.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/how-to-turn-beer-green-771480.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

/me facepalms

JD, you , Dark Templar, and Phoenix Rising have my most sincere apology on this incident. Situations like this are, in my opinion, unacceptable. Disappointment in us abounds.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='06 May 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1273183260' post='2289371']
[/quote]

I completely agree... Though I do miss being a dirty raider some times I now remember the former troubles I had to deal with when we allowed raiding and I dont miss it.

@Myworld, We should talk soon.