Pork Shrimp Civil War

Schad

The Shrimpers, flying the AA 'Pork For Dinner', declare war on the Porkers, who are currently masquerading as UJA. May the best foodstuff win.

We tried this back in round 4 but pulled the plug...

Honestly, whats more fun than beating the crap out of guys you normally fight alongside and yabber with on a daily basis.

Nothing thats what :)

So, Porkers, Shrimpers, to the death :D

[quote name='Shaazzam' date='07 May 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1273263376' post='2290554']
What plan is that? To have Pork Shrimp fight real, prepared opponents first and then maybe MI will have a shot?
[/quote]
That PS/MI war from last session was the biggest rear-kicking ever seen in TE.
Seriously. 29 nations killed 71 nations and ended MI's round.
MI must stink :P

Clash, having witnessed this civil war first hand, these guys are some of the best fighters I have ever been a part of. I have never fought anyone this good on Bob or Steve in the near 2 years I've played.

It's fun, but hard when you're busy. Schad, I'll get you Shrimpers back eventually for blindsiding me during a busy part of school!

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='07 May 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1273271831' post='2290702']
Clash, having witnessed this civil war first hand, these guys are some of the best fighters I have ever been a part of. I have never fought anyone this good on Bob or Steve in the near 2 years I've played.

It's fun, but hard when you're busy. Schad, I'll get you Shrimpers back eventually for blindsiding me during a busy part of school!
[/quote]

Thanks, but it's not universal...some of us got caught with few offensive war slots available. Others ended up randomly nuking raiders because they wouldn't peace out wars.

That's right... by "some" and "others", I mean me and only me.

Good luck PS!

Speaking from experience, these guys are def monsters in the battlefields. May the best team win. :nuke:

o/ PS!

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='07 May 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1273271831' post='2290702']
Clash, having witnessed this civil war first hand, these guys are some of the best fighters I have ever been a part of. I have never fought anyone this good on Bob or Steve in the near 2 years I've played.[/quote]
This is a great endorsement and exactly what I wish for the Warriors.
o/ Shrimpers n Porkers!