A CDT DOW

ReadyFireAIm

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9977/lunapic1261595219907581.jpg[/img]

Common Defense Treaty hereby declares war on The Phoenix Cobras.
ps. This goes to a lot of alliances in TE. Grow a pair and stop behaving like TPC own this game and your only goal is to survive and suck up enough so that they’ll let you live.

Pps. Give MHA peace and we’ll end this war. Not that I expect you guys to do so.

There will be no winners in this war. But we did need fresh targets. I did what i thought was best for my aa.
i regret nothing.bring it.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='05 May 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1273121143' post='2288699']
...Grow a pair and stop behaving like TPC own this game and your only goal is to survive and suck up enough so that they’ll let you live.
[/quote]
You realize RE is a lot bigger than us, right? Looks to me like they run the show at the moment and have for several rounds. Why all the hatred toward TPC?

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='06 May 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1273147490' post='2288902']
I wonder if CDT are merely bandwagoning or were originally part of Marcus' plans ...
[/quote]
According to what more than one person told me, they were part of the original bloc. CDT doesn't [i]usually[/i] bandwagon.

"Grow a pair and stop behaving like TPC own this game and your only goal is to survive and suck up enough so that they’ll let you live."

Do you have any particular AAs in mind?

Edited by paul711

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='06 May 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1273121143' post='2288699']
This goes to a lot of alliances in TE. Grow a pair and stop behaving like TPC own this game and your only goal is to survive and suck up enough so that they’ll let you live.
[/quote]
Don't care who this is directed to or even if it is directed at anyone. I just like the statement.

To war! That's what we're here for. Nothing left at end of round except how you fought, right?

Edited for extra word

Edited by scytale

[quote name='dogbite' date='06 May 2010 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1273131407' post='2288815']
There will be no winners in this war. But we did need fresh targets. I did what i thought was best for my aa.
i regret nothing.bring it.
[/quote]

I know you regret nothing, but your hyper-aggressive behavior is also the reason Marcus sought a coalition. When a guy continously tells you he's going to destroy you and your alliance, it's smart to act before it can happen.

ps. The statement in the DOW was not directed at a particular alliance.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='06 May 2010 - 09:54 AM' timestamp='1273132481' post='2288821']
You realize RE is a lot bigger than us, right? Looks to me like they run the show at the moment and have for several rounds. Why all the hatred toward TPC?
[/quote]

Pssh. That only means it's so much easier to find a target!