A Flamboyant Poll

A Flamboyant Poll  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Alterego' date='06 May 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1273123161' post='2288735']
Credit where its due but TOP regaining its sanction after the epic way they fought the war without merging into another strong alliance was for more deserving. The April fools day prank turned out to be true , they merged anyway. So it was hardly a great prank in retrospect. I echo the sentiments of my esteemed fellow ranter RV.
[/quote]

Were you not expecting TOP to regain their sanction? :huh:

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Jrenster' date='06 May 2010 - 06:14 AM' timestamp='1273115647' post='2288601']
Why would you give them even more reason to use :smug: ?
[/quote]

I guess we have to give them more reason for the "smug" up until they realize that they're silly and we're just making fun of them.
Also, on the second poll, it was kind of hard to vote, because i can do all of that better than a badger. B-)

Nicely presented piece. I genuinely look forward to the next edition. Objectively written publications are a rare and welcome sight (as much as the more tabloid-based ones are often very good too).

[quote name='Timmehhh' date='06 May 2010 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1273160905' post='2289058']
Just wondering, how do MCXA'ers view the latest war, and especially their own front (Echelon MCXA vs MHA FOK)?
[/quote]

Well from the discussions I've seen we think we did much better than the karma war, our initial job was quite good and and we did a lot of damage to MHA, we weren't as pleased with how we weren't able to last again you all, but also now think you're one of the top fighting alliances in the game.

This is gaaaerr er great. Great is what I was trying to say.

1. Londo. (Not that I find Londo particularly flamboyant, but neither do any of those people remind me of the picture so I went with similar hair style.)

2. French

3. That was actually a really tough call between The AUT and Doitzel, who were coincidentally right next to each other but finally I went with The AUT.

*Edit: Oh, also, congratz

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='08 May 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1273332531' post='2291329']
I'm just wondering if by your logic a superhero is thus annoying? Because a majority of those choices for option 3 are all people I'd hate to have to depend on to save my life.
[/quote]

There was nothing really logical there. I just picked a bunch of well known rulers for the first question, and a bunch of well known posters for the second.