Help me put YOUR flag in game!

Londo Mollari

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' date='05 May 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1273113100' post='2288551']
Londo I voted. Heck I'll Volunteer TGH for this can't hurt :awesome:

On a side note Athens should add the flags of alliances that merged into it if it wins. (cough SHINRA cough...also that was a sick flag) :ehm:
[/quote]

It's dead. Leave it be man.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='05 May 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1273113682' post='2288564']
It's dead. Leave it be man.
[/quote]

So what? It was a sick flag and Asriel worked for like 2 days on that thing. Who knows maybe I'll bring it back one day :gag: (not really)

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' date='05 May 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1273113921' post='2288568']
So what? It was a sick flag and Asriel worked for like 2 days on that thing. Who knows maybe I'll bring it back one day :gag: (not really)
[/quote]

It was a star with tribal tattoos...The thing sucked.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='05 May 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1273114172' post='2288574']
It was a star with tribal tattoos...The thing sucked.
[/quote]
Upon looking at it, I have to say I like it, though Vanguard's crest is still my favorite former CnG "flag"

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' date='05 May 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1273113100' post='2288551']
Londo I voted. Heck I'll Volunteer TGH for this can't hurt :awesome:

On a side note Athens should add the flags of alliances that merged into it if it wins. (cough SHINRA cough...also that was a sick flag) :ehm:
[/quote]

I wasn't aware you were TGH gov? Isn't Partisan the leader of TGH? Can he make a statement regarding this?

[quote name='AirMe' date='05 May 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1273113196' post='2288554']
You know what, screw it. I will do it to get Ronin's flag in game. But I am only doing this for Rsox. And I am liking the NPO as a counter. And the GOONS too.
[/quote]

Your support is appreciated. :D

[quote name='Shodemofi' date='05 May 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1273119647' post='2288668']
Sacrificing your dignity for a flag? Hardly seems worth it.
[/quote]

You wound me. :(

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='05 May 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1273120003' post='2288678']
HAHAHAHAHAHA

So this is why Airme 'liked' Athens on Facebook.

It's going to be funny when we win and rig the voting so that the 3 flags are Athens/TDSM8/Miley's Kingdom
[/quote]

We're NOT going to rig the voting. All we're going to do is supply the appropriate probabilities of winning each flag draw to a neutral 3rd party, and let them select.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='06 May 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1273120003' post='2288678']
It's going to be funny when we win and rig the voting so that the 3 flags are Athens/TDSM8/Miley's Kingdom
[/quote]
Why would you risk losing your credibility like this? Miley's Kingdom? Really? I thought you were better than this.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='06 May 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1273121386' post='2288711']
I wasn't aware you were TGH gov? Isn't Partisan the leader of TGH? Can he make a statement regarding this?
[/quote]

Sure I'm gov. But sure Londo after all we've been through don't take my word on it. :(

Also sure if it will make you feel better I'll go hunt Partisan down and have him agree to it. <_<

[size="1"]like freaking low $@! level government but gov nonetheless[/size]

[quote name='flak attack' date='06 May 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1273126129' post='2288767']
Why would you risk losing your credibility like this? Miley's Kingdom? Really? I thought you were better than this.
[/quote]
I don't have any specific grievances with either the Kommune or the Mushreich, I just find Miley's flag to more aesthetically pleasing.

[quote name='alyster' date='06 May 2010 - 03:33 AM' timestamp='1273141979' post='2288868']
[img]http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/dkqoboro.jpeg[/img]
[/quote]
I, for one, welcome our new flag overlords.

Really guys, grow up. Simply because I hate you doesn't mean .... well it means I hate you but it doesn't mean you have to act even more childish then u did before.

This image only relfects you. Get over it.

And Athen's commercial is still lame.

Edited by alyster

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/fccpanzerred-1.png[/IMG]

I submit this flag and throw my full support for Athens winning this contest on behalf of the Libertarian Shadow Defense and Libertarian Empire. (as well as anyone else who might want to affiliate with this flag in-game and help Athens win to do so)

I highly encourage everyone (from all alliances, even if you hate Athens) to help make sure Athens wins this to both get my flag in-game, as well as make sure GOONS don't win this contest ruining their chance to get their flag in-game again. I'm convinced supporting Athens in this is the closest chance any alliance other than GOONS has of winning and every alliance has a pretty good chance of getting their flag in-game if they trust me on this. (best chance most alliances will ever have)

Regardless of what people think of Athens, I encourage everyone to trust me this is a good idea and vote Athens anyways.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Athens
Even if you despise everything they've done in the past, click the "like" button for Athen to make sure they win. I'm almost 100% sure if Athens wins this my flag will get in and everyone can trust Athens enough to make this worth doing for everyone.

Think Smart. Vote Athens. ;)

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' date='07 May 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1273204886' post='2289797']
You're serious?
[/quote]
If your asking about whether I'm serious if this flag will most likely get in-game if Athens wins and everyone having a chance with this. Yes I am. B-)

Once again, you fail to even understand the most simple of instructions.

[quote]We also put 2 more flags in, which are randomly chosen by a fair drawing conducted by a neutral 3rd party.[/quote]

So now explain to me how you're almost 100% positive that if they win that yours will be picked when they're drawn at random by a neutral 3rd party.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' date='07 May 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1273206522' post='2289854']
Once again, you fail to even understand the most simple of instructions.

So now explain to me how you're almost 100% positive that if they win that yours will be picked when they're drawn at random by a neutral 3rd party.
[/quote]
I'm 100% sure this the best chance of getting it in-game as it will be and I think the odds are fairly high it would be the best one. (mine :awesome: )