A Request to all Neighbors

Markus Wilding

OoC: Sorry for the late reply, RL has been busy lately... <_<
IC:

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='17 May 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1274127255' post='2301423']
IC: "Nothing that we can think of. You are free to travel about the city as you wish, and your planes are ready to go on your command back to your nations."
[/quote]

"Ah, but sir, thanks to modern technology, there would be no need for me to return home to confirm things. Just give me a sec..." said Berlitz as he fished out a smartphone from his pocket. If he was allowed, he would take pictures of his copies of the blueprints and securely transmit them back to the Ministry of Science and Technology in Disparu. He would also leave the room for a while and have a quick conversation with the Minister of Science and Technology and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

After a nearly half an hour, Berlitz returned to the room and sat back down. He turned to the Director and said, "I have good news. First off, the Disparuean Ministry of Science and Technology will be able to take care of these machine guns' targeting system. You see, we have already developed a similar system for UAVs, and the Ministry seems to have already been looking into a possible targeting system for land-based weapons. These miniguns could probably be fitted with a prototype version of the system for now, but if you want, you can wait a bit for he finalized version of the system."

Berlitz paused, then continued, "The Minister of Foreign Affairs has also approved the idea of a NAP between our two nations. She allowed me to sign the treaty on behalf of the Disparuean Government, so if you have a document ready, I will be able to sign it."