looking for an open, political AA!

hi,

i know i posted here a while a ago but i was committed to an AA and it was just bad form on my part to ask for info on recruiting AAs info from me to join them after the war rather then wait until now when my AA is none.

i have out grown the nation building aspect of AAs and now i am looking to join an AA that has a very open dialog with their members.
i would not be a good fit in an alliance that keeps many secrets from it membership.

if your AA fits the bill i will gladly do my home work by looking up your wiki and other info that may help me make my decision.

an active forum is also a must :)

thanks in advance!

[quote name='MrYoung Money' date='04 May 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1272949570' post='2286117']
[b][size="4"]Hey Im The President of Young Money and we need a vice president, SoD, SoS, and More dimplomats. visit me at [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=371721"]Young Money CN[/url][/size][/b]
[/quote]

thanks for the invite.
i should have mentioned in my op that i would like to join an alliance that has at the very least 20+ members.

ive received so many pms and i thank you all who sent them after reading this.

i dont want to be in peace mode for more then the 5 day period so i guess im trying to see all my options before joining my new alliance so..... bump.