Neo Whampao Operations

Triyun

OOC: The tech stuff will come about when I recover my tech at the end of terms.

IC:

The Neo Whampao Brotherhood engineers have located several major data repositories in the former Palintine Areas which seem to house major technology deposits. (OOC: These are the UFE tech I deposited when I disbanded it). They have begun the long process of recovering the data. It is believed several automated war factories may become operational with extensive replacement of wiring and data system repair.

General Construction Projects:

Extensive coastal defense lines are being constructed around Taiwan.

Underground submarine pens are being constructed along Taiwan and the Chinese coasts.

15, 000 Troops are moved from Johnson Atoll back to Taiwan.

UPDATE: 4/3

With naval decoding complete the initial structures of a blue water navy begin.

Edit: Note that projects listed below can be considered EMP hardened.

Edited by Triyun

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initial low level production on classified aircraft production lines have begun in several facilities.

Flights with vipers are being rotated in exercises with allies in Novak and Rebel Army for additional air superiority training under stealth conditions.

Edited by Triyun

[center][IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/Triyun/cce1cdf4.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Chairman X watched as the final code lines were cracked. "Sir, we have it." he red haired aid said. He had a smirk on his face. "Excellent, and have we placed our next order from the Rebel Army?" he asked.

"Yes Mr. Chairman." she said. "Excellent." he smiled. They would be returning near pre-war military potential power within the month. It would take them some time to meet that potential, but things were proceeding further on course than they expected. The automated war factory designs of the UFE would see to that.

The Chairman looked down over his desk, he signed off on the official request for weapons from their allies at the Rebel Army.

[quote][b]Classified Dispatch to the Rebel Army[/b]

Arms Package Request from the United States of China:

276 Viper Multi-Role Stealth Fighters (23 Squadrons)
24 Orca Close Air Support VTOLs
Latest weapons technologies
Equipment for 20, 000 Paratrooper Forces
Equipment for 30, 000 Amphibious Forces
Equipment for 50, 000 Mechanized Infantry Forces
750 Latest MBTs
100 SPTs
110 MLRS
150 Mobile Anti-Air Missile Armored Vehicles
[/quote]

He then pressed a button opening up a line to Engineer M.

[center][IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/Triyun/zg_c_b_027.jpg[/IMG][/center]

"X." he said saluting.

"How is low level production going?" the Chairman inquired.

"We will be prepared to deploy the first squadron of Sino-Fighters and Banshees for testing within a week. We are also working with the Novakians on the new models of armored vehicles." he said. "We also are developing our new model bomber and the prototype is done for testing." he said.

"Good, please keep me informed." the Chairman said terminating his link.

Edited by Triyun

It appeared through a computing error, the USC budgeted an extra 243, 000 men at arms. Recruiters would be put on notice to raise an additional army group.

OOC: I was an idiot and forgot to add in my standing army :P

[b]SIC[/b]

The weapons would start being shipped out soon after the Rebels got the order. Thanks to sourcing much of the production in Korea, the arms would get to the Chinese rather quickly.

Appreciated, deliveries are being moved to Guangzhou and Saigon Commands. First 3 Squadrons of F-47 Sino Fighters and 3 Squadrons of F-50 Squadrons in the mass produced lines are being diverted to Saigon Airbase.

3 Newly formed RA Equipped Amphibious Brigades and 1 Airborne Brigades are Deployed to NT controlled Guangxi and the same amount to Hainan. 6 Mechanized Brigades are deployed to Guangxi along with 200 MBTs.

Edited by Triyun

"Chairman." a voice said over the comm system. "We have established our forward operating bases in Guangxi area."

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/Triyun/b1906548.jpg[/IMG]

"Airborne forces have taken control of most of the airfields. Mechanized units should begin arriving at mid week."

"Excellent Major General." X said. "I'm sending the first squadron of F-65 Vanguards to help defend. Along with a battalion of 80 Juggernaut Tanks." he said.

"Appreciated sir!" the man saluted.

Chairman X turned to his aides. "How are the Vanguard Corps coming?" The chairman asked. "SPECTRE suits are being produced at modest levels, we expect it will be some time before we are able to fully replicate the technology. It is somewhat more difficult to employ than the others. Same with the EA-60 modified jets. Both use much more micronized technology, long term they are cheaper, but retooling factories to make them will take more time."

"Understood." the Chairman said.

"We've begun switching out the F-15s for Sino Fighters, starting with the Taiwan and North contingents. Our joint armored designs with Novakia along with the older UFE armored forces have begun to replace the forces within our arsenals, starting on the mainland."

"Good good."

[i]Over the Ryukyus[/i]

[b]Test of the Tu-160 S[/b]

The 2nd Strategic Bomber Squadrons had been reequipped for the first test of the new system. The Tu-160 S units had been upgraded with not only more powerful engines based on the UFE designs but also with a new powerful air to air radar system. On the outside of the plane, 20 long range air to air missiles had been mounted on hard points.

"We are moving into test range." the lead said.

"Sir the bi-static radar is reading a energy drops on over the horizon, moving from Hainan Island."

Skull Squadron, a flight of Vipers were moving in and out of radar coverage as they launched from the air base at Hainan moving toward Kaioshiung. The team was to raid the naval base there.

"2nd Squadron lead here." the bomber squadron leader said. "Going to acceleration, going weapons hot. Syncing into to Central Commands radar network."

"Roger, Mission Control reads."

The Tu-160S's sensors would network in with the ground control air defense system. Thus it could cut its own radar reading systems, not that it would take long for one of the newest bloc Vipers to find them. The Tu-160 would rely on that it could engage from longer range.

Within 20 minutes both groups had closed in.

"FIRE!" ordered mission control.

A swarm of 24 fire and forget long range missiles would soar over Taiwan. With their reduced radar signatures they would engage the entire squadron of Vipers. The Vipers never the less would be able to detect them further from most fighters. Dropping down below radar, the fighters deployed chaff. Switching from super cruise to afterburner. Two fighters were none the less taken down.

As they closed in another volley of missiles would launch from the bombers.

Another Viper went down as the others evaded the missiles relying on their stealth and tactical jamming. They were running out of time...

"ETA till Viper missile lock. 2 minutes." Mission control said.

"Activate, HYDRA System for test." Squadron lead said.

The Hydra System would allow for more missiles to operate in the same amount of battle space with minimum risk of collision. While this could not be operated easily on expeditionary operations, within friendly territory (i.e. within range of a integrated friendly advanced air defense network) main frames would guide the many missiles to check mate and then destroy the target.

The roar of missiles was heard loud. 196 missiles streamed towards the remaining nine jets as they went evasive, six missiles were lost as they closed range in mid air collisions, four more fell into the water. Another dozen in the first minute of manuvering, Their first kill... then a second... then a third four more missiles lost. Ten more... another kill... another kill.... more missiles lost... it went on for a nail biting four more minutes before two remaining Vipers retreated.

"Hydra system test one seemed to be a success. However...." Mission Control said.

"We need more tests, this was a one to one ratio." 2nd Squadron leader said.

"Indeed. We're able to repulse a single fighter squadron attack without ground and other air assets, but thats not what we can realistically expect."

The Chairman was reviewing the case over Hong Kong.

"Contact all the allies we have gathered so far. Put the fleets too sea. We move to Defcon 2." he ordered. "Send our a call to the PRC ambassador tell them to meet me at Taibei 101 Tower."

Edited by Triyun

**Extremely Classified**

[quote][b]To:[/b] Athens AFB, Sofia AFB, Sparta AFB
[b]From:[/b] Supreme Command, Athens

[b]Subject:[/b] Transfer of Fighters and Bombers

[b]Message:[/b]
By order of the President the following orders are hereby issued.
1. Your bases will move to Alert Level 1
2. 10 Squadrons of the F-1 Shadow are to be send to the United States of China
3. 2 Squadrons of the B-2 Spirit are to be send to the United States of China
4. Secrecy must be maintained at all times, launch Aircraft at night.[/quote]

The orders were received by the bases and executed, at night the aircraft would depart for their Eastern ally.

Do you have authority to speak for the national government, or the Hong Kong municipal authority? Forgive me if this sounds rude, but my reading of Hong Kong's political status suggests the municipal authority is not the same as the national government.

While the Chairman was meeting with the "Ambassador" allied air assets were growing. The Vice Chairman watched from the war room. Combat aircraft from the Athenians would be deployed around smaller air bases around the exoburbs of Shanghai and Nanjing. USA assetts would be ordered to Taiwan and Hainan Islands.

A powerful USC flotilla centered around six Pacific Wolves had been moving towards the Sea of Japan, going in between Japanese and International waters. CAS assets were being moved towards forward airbases as jet fuel was being stockpiled with flights delayed supposedly due to a massive military exercise being planned. M-51 missiles were deployed throughout the countryside Zhejiang and Jiangsu provinces on mobile launch trucks as part of this exercise.

[quote name='Triyun' date='20 May 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1274382629' post='2305527']
Do you have authority to speak for the national government, or the Hong Kong municipal authority? Forgive me if this sounds rude, but my reading of Hong Kong's political status suggests the municipal authority is not the same as the national government.
[/quote]

I am from the national government, and a member of the MJC.

"Then I will get right to the point. Since the Palintine Government has sought to join the Union, we have been reviewing their documents. Among them we notice is the illegal annexation of Hong Kong by your government. According to your own government's doctrine, Hong Kong cannot become part of the People's Republic of China without a popular referendum on joining. We can find no evidence that such a popular referendum ever occurred. We would like an explanation of why the capital of the Palintinian people was given away without such a thing ever occurring?" the Chairman asked.

"Yet you currently have a major stake in governing it and are listed by cartographers as a partial owner of it. How do you explain this disparity?" the Chairman asked. "It seems to me that you have usurped the democratic will of the Palintinian people who I am sworn to defend by the constitution of the United States."

"A part ownership doesn't fall under the category of annexing other parts of the protectorate. We were to return the city to Palintine, but we were waiting on Conti in their attempts for a diplomatic solution. It never happened because Conti never came to the table, they sadly fell into anarchy. We have no majority in the government. It's a Joint Council. As in we have equal power as France has. Nothing, nothing less."

"That is not a satisfactory answer. If you have some sovereignty, that sovereignty should immediately be transferred to the Palintinian Government. Which would either be the Federal Government or the Guangzhou State Government."

[quote name='Triyun' date='22 May 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1274545996' post='2308074']
"That is not a satisfactory answer. If you have some sovereignty, that sovereignty should immediately be transferred to the Palintinian Government. Which would either be the Federal Government or the Guangzhou State Government."
[/quote]

"Nein. I do not have the power to do such a thing, neither does the government."

The PRC phone started ringing. All diplomats were given this phone for direct access with the government. The Ambassador picked it up and heard the news. Rather startled he spoke," There are things within my country which have happened. I must take my leave."