RP partner

Nythera

I'd like a long-term RP partner. If you're interested, post here, please!

Tell me what your main RP charas are- then tell me what you want from an RP partner.

You can find the info on my RP charas in the database... They're my main.

[quote name='Kaede Alexeivich' date='02 May 2010 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1272846217' post='2284384']
Would this be...CNRP?
[/quote]
[i]Oui, monsieur[/i]. More specifically, the Fantasy RP.

[quote name='Kaede Alexeivich' date='02 May 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1272846355' post='2284390']
Oh, I see. In that case, I'm interested. What nation are you?
[/quote]
I, my dear, am merely Acca Dacca's Minister of Foreign Affairs. You know which one he is, correct?

I simply wish to have someone to RP with often, for I have been diagnosed with intense boredom.

[quote name='Nythera' date='02 May 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1272847191' post='2284406']
I, my dear, am merely Acca Dacca's Minister of Foreign Affairs. You know which one he is, correct?

I simply wish to have someone to RP with often, for I have been diagnosed with intense boredom.
[/quote]
I'd be happy to RP with you. I'm pretty bored all the time myself. My main characters are in the Character's thread.

[quote name='Kaede Alexeivich' date='02 May 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1272847637' post='2284414']
I'd be happy to RP with you. I'm pretty bored all the time myself. My main characters are in the Character's thread.
[/quote]
I'll look them up.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='02 May 2010 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1272849949' post='2284452']
I'll join. But I do not have any characters, although I can create some!
[/quote]
What's your CNRP nation? You know where I'm at and who I work for.

[quote name='Nythera' date='02 May 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1272850174' post='2284457']
What's your CNRP nation? You know where I'm at and who I work for.
[/quote]
Well, you see...

I might have one tomorrow or the day after. But right now jed rolled me and I no longer have a nation. D:

I WAS Nos Tre Republik. Alas, I was eaten by the evil FRA(FSA).

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='02 May 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1272850740' post='2284478']
Well, you see...

I might have one tomorrow or the day after. But right now jed rolled me and I no longer have a nation. D:

I WAS Nos Tre Republik. Alas, I was eaten by the evil FRA(FSA).
[/quote]
Dude, just beg, plead and cajole for a space in someone's nation until you can get one. I might be able to get you a spot if you're interested....

[quote name='Kaede Alexeivich' date='02 May 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1272850919' post='2284482']
Well, apparently you don't need a nation to RP.
[/quote]
Nope! I'm living proof.

I'd be more than interested in doing something like this to curb my tendency to have spurts of mild inactivity. The character that you'd likely be RPing with would be one of my rather old characters who will be making a big scene in the near future. His name is Abel Moraso.

Abel is a very stern and cold individual, most likely because his entire world revolves around logic and factual knowledge. He is more so geared to physical attributes, but he is an incredibly intelligent individuals (looks may be deceiving, of course).

My CNRP nation is the United Mechodamian States, due south of Carthage (Acca Dacca's country of course). :P

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='02 May 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1272851774' post='2284501']
I'd be more than interested in doing something like this to curb my tendency to have spurts of mild inactivity. The character that you'd likely be RPing with would be one of my rather old characters who will be making a big scene in the near future. His name is Abel Moraso.

Abel is a very stern and cold individual, most likely because his entire world revolves around logic and factual knowledge. He is more so geared to physical attributes, but he is an incredibly intelligent individuals (looks may be deceiving, of course).

My CNRP nation is the United Mechodamian States, due south of Carthage (Acca Dacca's country of course). :P
[/quote]
This sounds perfect.

How old is he? That'll change which character I'd use for that, Kottan or Sephan. You can look them up in the Character Database, page 3.

[quote name='Sargun' date='02 May 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1272852946' post='2284528']
I hope you know that you are also [b]my[/b] minister of foreign affairs. Carthage is a merger of both Acca Dacca and myself. :P
[/quote]
[i]puppy eyes[/i]

Nythy's sorry!!! Nythy didn't know!

[quote name='Nythera' date='02 May 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1272851919' post='2284504']
This sounds perfect.

How old is he? That'll change which character I'd use for that, Kottan or Sephan. You can look them up in the Character Database, page 3.
[/quote]

He is twenty eight and is solely dedicated to the UMS.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='02 May 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1272853410' post='2284544']
He is twenty eight and is solely dedicated to the UMS.
[/quote]
I could use Sephan. He is unallied, but only wants to protect the girl he loves, just because he loves her. If it puts her in danger, he won't do it.

He's 22.

Edited by Nythera

[quote name='Nythera' date='03 May 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1272929870' post='2285488']
So, no one else interested?

Your loss.
[/quote]
Careful about posts like that. it makes ya sound arogant. ;)

I'd offer, but I'm both in a war...and on the opposite side of the world to boot.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='03 May 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1272930477' post='2285511']
Careful about posts like that. it makes ya sound arogant. ;)

I'd offer, but I'm both in a war...and on the opposite side of the world to boot.
[/quote]
Oops. That was not intended.