Announcement from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='New Frontier' date='03 May 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1272905718' post='2285094']
May we expect continued antagonism and poor treatment towards your green neighbors in the GGA?
[/quote]You're probably right in supporting a principle that special kids need special education, but we are not an institution designed to give special treatment to alliances with special needs, and instead expect reprocical respect and cooperation, for our respect and cooperation.

Of course, we are always willing to let bygones be bygones eventually, but sometimes offences need some time to be forgiven.

For example: if you treat me with antagonism, you shouldn't be surprised if my stance towards you re-adjusts slightly towards something that could be regarded as more antagonistic than before. It's all fine and nice that you come to this thread with a loaded question, assuming that bilateral communication between the Entente and GGA is nothing but what Brookbanksy has desribed it to be, but you should bear in mind that cooperation is a two-way street, and we won't be complained in a manner fit for a female dog, pissed on, behind-the-back-spoke-of, and moaned at, to serve foreign agendas.

I'm sure if I come add some solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels to your cereal, you'll pat me in the head and say "lovely boy", but don't expect me to live up to such standards.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='im317' date='01 May 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1272756826' post='2283178']
Congrats Impero, and have fun Sol. also hi Ardus, wow lot of people came back to CN recently.
[/quote]

He has been hiding in MK as Lafayette for a long time now. He is not just now returning.

EDIT: Also, who is Brookbanksy?

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='03 May 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1272911945' post='2285166']
So, since you don't like that kind of behavior, does that mean we should no longer expect to see it from VE? That's the main alliance that has been engaged in such behavior.
[/quote]You're entitled to your opinions of the style of our behaviour, and even to your very own intrepetation of history, but you will remain be treated in a way we regard you to deserve.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='Solaris' date='03 May 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1272912265' post='2285169']
You're entitled to your opinions of the style of our behaviour, and even to your very own intrepetation of history, but you will remain be treated in a way we regard you to deserve.
[/quote]

Given it was someone else who brought it up, I don't think it has anything to do with my opinion.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='03 May 2010 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1272912585' post='2285174']
Given it was someone else who brought it up, I don't think it has anything to do with my opinion.
[/quote]

You could read Sol's post, in which he conveniently quoted what he was referring to by 'your opinion'.

Selling Imperomobile tickets by the way.

[quote name='Mark XIII' date='03 May 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1272912728' post='2285175']
You could read Sol's post, in which he conveniently quoted what he was referring to by 'your opinion'.

Selling Imperomobile tickets by the way.
[/quote]

Yes, the part where it was someone else who called him out for antagonistic behavior.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='03 May 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1272912978' post='2285179']
Yes, the part where it was someone else who called him out for antagonistic behavior.
[/quote]You should really read my response to New Frontier.

[quote name='Solaris' date='03 May 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1272913400' post='2285184']
You should really read my response to New Frontier.
[/quote]

He did, but quoting a response and then saying something unrelated is a mechanism used to try and ignore what was said and redirect a conversation. He does it often.

Oh so this came up again did it? I'm glad you need to parade it around the OWF like anyone actually gives a !@#$.

But then again, I'm not surprised. Haters gonna hate.

[quote name='Enrage' date='03 May 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1272913710' post='2285190']
JB, if there's something you want to settle with Viridia, please speak to goldie on irc.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, he is of the opinion that Goldie should ingest certain body parts pertaining to sexual reproduction.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='03 May 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1272911945' post='2285166']
He has been hiding in MK as Lafayette for a long time now. He is not just now returning.

EDIT: Also, who is Brookbanksy?
[/quote]

i actually knew he had been playing for quite some time. but i didn't pester him about who he was as he chose not to share. i was referencing to the fact that he is back as Ardus now, which i had missed.

as for Green relations, respect must be earned. but i have gone way off topic with all this.

once again Congratulations to Impero, good luck keeping hell scream in check.

[quote name='Smooth' date='03 May 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1272914090' post='2285197']
Oh so this came up again did it? I'm glad you need to parade it around the OWF like anyone actually gives a !@#$.

But then again, I'm not surprised. Haters gonna hate.
[/quote]

Uh, once again, it was outside parties that brought it up...you know, just like every time it has been brought up.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='03 May 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1272913497' post='2285186']
I doubt this announcement will change much in regards to the foreign policy of the Viridian Entente.
[/quote]
I'd be incredibly shocked if it did.