Announcement from the Viridian Entente

[center][img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2733/vecrest23ev.png[/img][/center]
[center][color="#006400"][size="4"][b]Announcement from the Viridian Entente[/b][/size][/color][/center]

For reasons unrelated to this world, Solaris has stepped down as Lord of the Entente, and I have been chosen as his successor. As per ratification by our Parliament, from this moment on I will be serving as Lord of the Viridian Entente.

First and foremost, I want to thank Sol for his leadership these past months. He brought this alliance truly into a golden age, and the effectiveness of his work and aims cannot be commended enough. I am also very happy to say that he will be staying on as my Duke for the foreseeable future.

You can expect much of the same from Viridia that you saw under my predecessor, as our styles are very similar. We will continue to move onward and upward. However, it is important to note that I am the first Lord of the Entente who came to both Viridia and this world in general after our reformation. Understand though, throughout my time here the history of this great alliance has been ingrained into me, and I feel the pains and successes of our past as if I witnessed them first hand. Accordingly, my actions will forever be based upon the traditional notions of Viridian values and my time in office will be ruled by the ideals of Pragmatism, Justice, and Independence. We are a new Entente, and we have learned from our mistakes while still managing to remember who we are. I ask any of you who have lingering opinions based upon times that are long since gone to come interact with us and experience who we are today. I can promise you will not be disappointed.

Iungere Viridians,
Impero, Lord of the Viridian Entente.

For reference, here is a complete list of our current government:

[quote]Lord of the Entente - Impero
Duke of the Entente - Solaris
Secretary of the Interior - Audran
Secretary of Economics - Kayvaan Shrike
Secretary of State - TypoNinja
Secretary of Defense - Goldielax25[/quote]

Edit: Also, welcome back Egore and Chief :ph34r:

Edited by Il Impero Romano

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember telling you that I thought your appointment to Duke those months ago was a mistake, that I wouldn't have done it. Since then you've done a fantastic job of proving me wrong in most of my concerns.

May your reign be long and fruitful!

Impero was once a member of NV, it makes me happy to see a very familiar face at the helm of VE. Although Solaris will be missed greatly, VE is in capable hands.

Best of luck friends.