Nexus Announcement

[quote name='Methrage' date='01 May 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1272747846' post='2282974']
I'm disbanding Nexus as an alliance, I've already instructed all active members who were still on it to move off the AA, so with me moving off its the end of it.

Signed,

King Methrage
[/quote]

What exactly are you 'king' of?

It was a good ride while it lasted. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll look back and say they have fond memories of Nexus for years to come.

good night, sweet prince.

[quote name='dalstrs' date='01 May 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1272751305' post='2283054']
[/quote]

I can't give his full title or the exact name of his kingdom, but I can confirm it's a mountain.

[quote name='Schad' date='29 April 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1272590832' post='2280668']
[i]Nexus Announcement 2[/i] is the rare sequel which not only outshines its progenitor, it transforms it. As a standalone, [i]Nexus Announcement[/i] is a relatively dull piece, what drama it contained culled wholesale from other offerings, its pacing uneven, and its dialogue flat. But through the lens of [i]Nexus Announcement 2[/i], the original comes to life; treated not as a story in and of itself but as the prologue of a greater work, [i]Nexus Announcement[/i] is an elaborately set table, lulling the viewer into a comfortable place before the sequel sweeps everything you thought you knew away with gusto.

I, for one, eagerly anticipate what twists may come in the conclusion of the trilogy.
[/quote]

Oh, dear, what a letdown for the fans. This is the most lackluster sequel ever, I mean talk about squeezing blood from a stone. The final Nexus installment barely holds a candle to the first two. I want my money back. :mad:

[quote name='magicmountain' date='01 May 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1272753382' post='2283102']
Oh, dear, what a letdown for the fans. This is the most lackluster sequel ever, I mean talk about squeezing blood from a stone. The final Nexus installment barely holds a candle to the first two. I want my money back. :mad:
[/quote]
I could post the logs where Sardonic clarifies the situation with GOONS members joining Citadel in an attempt to coup it and I tell him why it wasn't valid if you think that would make it more interesting, but I'm content letting this thread fall off the front page. I just wanted to announce it so people know why there is only one inactive newer nation on the AA. You guys can try spinning things how you want, but I don't see what your trying to accomplish.

[quote name='Methrage' date='01 May 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1272747846' post='2282974']
I'm disbanding Nexus as an alliance, I've already instructed all active members who were still on it to move off the AA, so with me moving off its the end of it.

Signed,

King Methrage
[/quote]
The only other person on your AA had an alliance seniority of a week before you claimed the name. Who are these active members you speak of?

[quote name='Smacky' date='01 May 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1272754316' post='2283127']
The only other person on your AA had an alliance seniority of a week before you claimed the name. Who are these active members you speak of?
[/quote]
I had him move before I announced to avoid him getting raided, I recommended him a good alliance to join and wish him luck. He was a newer nation I recruited a few days ago.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='01 May 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1272754089' post='2283120']
I could post the logs where Sardonic clarifies the situation with GOONS members joining Citadel in an [b]attempt [/b]to coup it and I tell him why [b]it wasn't valid [/b]if you think that would make it more interesting, but I'm content letting this thread fall off the front page. I just wanted to announce it so people know why there is only one inactive newer nation on the AA. You guys can try spinning things how you want, but I don't see what your trying to accomplish.
[/quote]

Oh yes, we GOONS are certainly the source of spin in this discussion :rolleyes:

Edited by magicmountain

The twentieth thread for Methrage and Goons' drama squad to go at it...great. :wacko:

Anyhow, better luck with your next endeavor Methrage.

[quote name='Methrage' date='01 May 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1272754089' post='2283120']
I could post the logs where Sardonic clarifies the situation with GOONS members joining Citadel in an attempt to coup it and I tell him why it wasn't valid
[/quote]
Hate to break it to you dude, but nobody cares about the details of the coup.

Do have a good time thinking about your mistakes in the next few weeks, if you choose to stick around long enough to apply for peace when the next window opens.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='01 May 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1272757622' post='2283187']
[color="#0000FF"]I am still of the opinion that FAIL was a much better alliance than Nexus/Citadel/[/color]
[/quote]

That's not saying much. Nexus at its peak was 8 people.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' date='01 May 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1272758944' post='2283209']
That's not saying much. Nexus at its peak was 8 people.
[/quote]

I'm not 100% sure, but I think FAIL was just RV and one other dude?

And you have what decision in this? Last I remember, Nexus was run by anyone but you, and I think they merged into GOONS on their own terms. Get your superiority complex away from here and realize that this game ain't a walk in the park, bud.

[quote name='dalstrs' date='01 May 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1272751305' post='2283054']
[/quote]

Well, if you didnt know, David Bowie (in all his spandex glory) named him king of [url="http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Bog_of_Eternal_Stench"]the bog of eternal stench[/url] in the movie the Labrynth.

Not sure what that is? here are a few pictures. [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/7/7b/Bogbridge.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.astrolog.org/labyrnth/lobby/lobby8.gif[/img] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/d/d4/Bogofstench.jpg[/img] Alright, that really has nothing to do with it and I cant really back that up at all in fact, but to be honest, I've been drinking for about 5 hours and am currently watching the movie with several drunken planet bobians and we're bored....obviously..... Beer Pong it is!

on another note, good luck to the other members of Nexus and what not. I hope they get peas....