Green Protection Agency Election Results

In following with our democratic election tradition, I am pleased to announce the new government of the Green Protection Agency.

This election cycle was the best I have seen in my time with the GPA. We had multiple contested races and even a run-off election.

I'd like to give a quick shout out to the new members of the GPA government. [b]Frodo[/b], our new Director of Recruiting, has already shown he is willing to go above and beyond to serve the GPA. [b]bladegolem74[/b] has been working in the Communications office for a long time. His hard work and extensive CN experience is something the GPA will surely benefit from. We are confidant that they will do well in their positions.

In closing, I would like to just say that is an honor to be elected the new President of the Green Protection Agency. [b]probablamenteno[/b] has big shoes to fill. But, with the esteemed [b]M_a_C_a[/b] by my side, and a great core of Ministers including both Prob and [b]Thomasj-tx[/b] all I see is WIN!

o/ GPA

[center][b]Presenting the latest lineup of dedicated and uber-neutral GPA Government Officials:[/b]

[u][b][color=green][size=3]Current Government of the Green Protection Agency[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[img]http://graphics.cn-gpa.com/banners/gpa2-by-astarle.gif[/img]

[b][color=green][u]Office of the Executive[/u]:

President - BaronOfBeef[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - probablamenteno)

[b][color=green]Vice President - M_a_C_a[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - Thomasj_tx)

[b][color=green][u]G.P.A. Cabinet[/color][/b][/u]
([i]Includes Office of the Executive[/i]):

[b][color=green]Minister of Internal Affairs - dy Cazaril[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - Dusty9023)

[b][color=green]Minister of Defense - BrainViolation[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - BrainViolation)

[b][color=green]Minister of Foreign Affairs - Thomasj_tx[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - Antonia Salovega IV)

[b][color=green]Minister of Economics - Kidafu Silverleaf[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - Mark8240)

[b][color=green]Minister of Membership Compliance - probablamenteno[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - BaronOfBeef)

[b][color=green][u]Board of Directors[/u][/color][/b]
[i]Non-Cabinet, Elected Officials[/i]:

[color=green][b]Director of the Academy - Slaine Hayes[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - Kidafu Silverleaf)

[b][color=green]Director of Communications - bladegolem47[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - Dan77)

[b][color=green]Director of Recruiting - Frodo[/color][/b]
(Outgoing - Durex1708)

[b][color=green]Director of Trade - Nik718[/color][/b]
(Outgoing- Nik718)

[b]Come by and visit our forums http://forums.cn-gpa.com/ or drop by our IRC channel, #GPA on Coldfront! [/b][/center]

Edited by BaronOfBeef

As I said already, I love you guys! It was a pleasure to serve with you all this time. Here's to the future! Congrats on your increase in forum activity as well. :D Prior to my leaving, I've never seen such an active campaign for gov offices in GPA.

/o GPA!

From,
Ouch

I am extremely honored to be a part of this venture as the Vice-President of GPA for the May/June 2010 term. These elections sparked a whole new level of activity within the alliance, and it promises good things to come for the GPA in the future. We had a lot of competent candidates this time, and I believe that with this group, we are able to improve GPA even further.

Best Regards,
M_a_C_a.

Well, that's a talented bunch and no mistake. Makes my heart swell with pride and fills me with joy, it does. Not as much joy as watching the Begonian Academicals thrashing Muttleys Dandy Dons 3-1, but still pretty darn joyful nonetheless.

o/ us!

As always the GPA has awesome people stepping up to the plate when they are need most. Also congrats to BoB and MaCa the GPA is in great hands with you as our leaders.

Edited by Mark8240

[quote name='M_a_C_a' date='01 May 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1272749527' post='2283017']
I am extremely honored to be a part of this venture as the Vice-President of GPA for the May/June 2010 term. These elections sparked a whole new level of activity within the alliance, and it promises good things to come for the GPA in the future. We had a lot of competent candidates this time, and I believe that with this group, we are able to improve GPA even further.

Best Regards,
M_a_C_a.
[/quote]

Very good points MaCa. For those of you who wonder about GPA's activity levels, I can say, they have indeed seen an increase of participation. I am sure that this participation continues on even after my own departure, not even two weeks ago. MaCa, I've always wanted to see you take an OoE spot in the gov. I remember your campaign, and will be hoping that you guys will bless us here in the OWRP with a showing of more frequent posts about your own growth and goals. :D

Thomas, I hope to see you take GPA's FA ministry to a new level. :D Be sure to send someone to Ronin! Actually, I think I was GPA's last diplo to Ronin. :P We want an open dialogue with you guys.

From Ouch with love
/o GPA
/o Ronin

Edited by Xyro Gravi Flatona

Congratulations to all elected officials. I look forward to the upcoming term. It is great to see the participation and to see the members that are either new to their positions or new to government.

This will add to the vast history of developing leaders that continue to contribute to Planet Bob.

:awesome:

[quote name='Enyo Face' date='02 May 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1272818005' post='2283851']
He left for the Viridian Entente.
[/quote]

Seriously? Not to knock VE, but AS6 had some things going on within the Agency, I hope they got completed and launched. Now, if they did get completed, then I gotta say: VE, you've picked up a fine member who is very talented with graphics and diplomacy.

o/ AS6
o/ Neutral Menace
o/ VE

From,
XGF

[quote name='Mark8240' date='01 May 2010 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1272752761' post='2283088']
As always the GPA has awesome people stepping up to the plate when they are need most. Also congrats to BoB and MaCa the GPA is in great hands with you as our leaders.
[/quote]

Your very honorable for being the good sport regarding these elections. You've shown that you can indeed lead this great alliance. It's just not your time yet. :) Take care Mark!

From,
XGF

[quote name='BaronOfBeef' date='01 May 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1272746886' post='2282956']
[center]
[b][color="green"]Director of Communications - bladegolem47[/color][/b][b]
[/b][/center]
[/quote]

My God, GPA.... what the #&@* have you done! Think of the children! :awesome: