Free Vodka for Mongorians?

[center][size="5"]Free vodka attracts The Horde[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx175/CombatPope/Auroraflag-1.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx175/CombatPope/The_Golden_Horde_Flagcopy400.png[/img][/center]

Aurora Borealis met The Golden Horde through our friendships with the Rubber Ducky Division and Eldar. <3

If you remember TGH announced its DOE only weeks before Evilest started giving Corrupt free shots of Vodka. AB being a quiet alliance, we told Corrupt as long as he kept the bottle in the bag he could have all the free shots he wanted.

During the last 9 months AB and TGH have gotten closer. Eldar & TGH got so close that they have become a family, and family members don't keep secrets. To make the story short, while socializing with his new brethren Corrupt let the bottle out of the bag and sure enough Partisan and Combat Pope were over for free vodka.

After a few bottles it was suggested that a treaty be drawn up to celebrate. AB being well mannered when drinking and not accustom to large bashes suggested an Optional Defence Pact for 60 days, and if everyone can handle their vodka while barbecuing as well as they fight, an upgrade will be more than fitting.

Let it be known that on this 1st Day of May 2010 the undersigned members of The Golden Horde and Aurora Borealis enter this 60 Day agreement of optional Defence to build relations for bigger and better things waiting on the horizon.

Signed for Aurora Borealis:

Kosall - Nitroburn
The River Goddess - The Evilest Eye
Blade of Tyshalle - Dan123123

Signed for The Golden Horde:

Partisan - Genghis Khan

KingSVH - Beklare-bek

Combat Pope - Vizier of Diplomacy
Mylife125 - Vizier of Internal Affairs
Lucas Perry - Vizier of Economic Affairs
Rawdon - Vizier of War

The Corrupt Teacher - Resident Drunkard

FINALLY :P

[quote]altho I'm dissapointed in KingSVH, it should have been stella artois instead of wodka [/quote]

/me passes around the mongolian vodka, as i'm not giving away the good beer

o/AB
o/TGH

Edited by KingSVH

[quote name='deathcat' date='03 May 2010 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1272905519' post='2285090']
Congrats to TGH.. Any Alliance having Lucas Perry is ok in my book ;)

oo/
[/quote]

u like an alliance because of LP? :o u clearly don't know Lucas that well :P

Edited by KingSVH

[quote name='deathcat' date='03 May 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1272905519' post='2285090']
Congrats to TGH.. Any Alliance having Lucas Perry is ok in my book ;)

oo/
[/quote]
Thanks DC. :wub: You're ok in my book too.

[quote name='KingSVH' date='03 May 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1272909441' post='2285136']
u like an alliance because of LP? :o u clearly don't know Lucas that well :P
[/quote]
Told you. :P