1000 Days of Cybernations

apriland

First, people who troll threads like this really need to find better uses for their time.

[quote name='apriland' date='01 May 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1272690099' post='2282352']
I learned that I can't shake, no matter how hard I try, the better angels in my head that make me believe that justice and truth are the only true aims in life. Furthermore, that compassion, kindness, patience, an open mind, and a peace oriented soul are the only real ways of achieving those aims.... aims I feel like I have to pursue even in my IC life... This is probably the main reason why, despite the fact that I haven't been in the GPA for like 2.3 years, people still constantly refer to me as a hippy. :P And lets be serious, those ideals have no real place in CN which is why I haven't belonged here for a really, really long time.
[/quote]

Though the people who believe in such values may be few and far between, we are here.

[quote]
The [i]most[/i] important thing I learned from CN is that the world is full of beautiful, hurting, broken people desperately needing to be listened to and loved.
[/quote]

I've often wondered if it is pure chance that brought such people together here in this web browser game, or if it is that common thread that causes people to seek out communities such as ours...

You always have a friend in me, April. Remember that. I'm glad to have met you.

April, I don't know you, we have never talked. Just remember this game is pretty much crap. It's the people you meet that matter. Hang on to your friends and just ignore the haters. They are just not worth the effort.

Aw April... it's been a long time since we've talked, but my heart goes out to you. So sorry to hear about your friend :(

To me, you're a CN staple, like Thomas, or Gamer. You embody an aspect of the game that I'd hate to see leave. You wear your feelings on your sleeve, you're a savvy player and you have [i]so[/i] much experiential knowledge. I hope you stick around :wub:

Edited by Rooman33

Wow, I haven't talked to you in forever, or something like that. You're still one of the best people around here though. Keep those aims of peace and truth and justice and share them with the entire world.