ICAN 100 day anniversary

[center][img]http://cn-ican.co.cc/gallery/1_30_04_10_5_07_52.jpeg[/img][/center]

[center]I am proud to announce the International Coalition of Armed Nations' 100 days of existence. We have been through quite a lot for any small alliance to endure and have still come out on top with a smile on our faces. We've been devastated with war, we've been thrown off balance by hackers, we have been thrown for a loop by government impersonators but... We are still here flying our flag(s). Though we aren't the strongest out there in NS, we are definitely the strongest in spirit. We owe a lot of our success to our best friends, our closest ally, and our most respected protector; GATO. Without them I am sure our small success would have been much more difficult but, not impossible. So instead of just congratulating us, we ask that this announcement recognize not only our success but, the success of our protector as well. We would also like to thank much of planet bob for their hospitality and respect. Its not everyday that other alliances go out of the way to help alliances they aren't dedicated to helping. We have much respect for those alliances and we look forward to the day when we can be privileged enough to help them.

While this is only a small achievement compared to most, we are equally as excited and proud of our small success. Thank you all for your time.[/center]

Signed,
Emporor
-ICAN President

P.S. New forum announcement to follow in a few days. :)

Edited by Emporor

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='02 May 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1272843042' post='2284308']
you really like making announcements dont you.

I think you have breaken the record for making the most announcements in a period of 100 days.

Congrats
[/quote]

Oh btw, we will be making another Announcement within the next few days, about our new forums. :)

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='02 May 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1272843042' post='2284308']
you really like making announcements dont you.

I think you have breaken the record for making the most announcements in a period of 100 days.

Congrats
[/quote]

And you really like posting in our announcements, apparently. :)

Look forward to a few more announcements soon... :P

Thanks to everyone again.