Red Elite Defence - DoE

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I said I was looking forward to work with red alliances, this was not I had in mind:

[quote]To: Cortath From: CommieTerrorist Date: 5/1/2010 3:43:24 PM

Subject: hey

Message: Hello I am working for Peryton, the leader of RED. He said for me to invite you to join the alliance and bring your friends with you, do you want to come?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85174

See you around mate, tell peryton and lra i got you to join because i will become gov and they will send me 1mill ( i will share this with u ) :D [/quote]

[quote]To: Peryton From: kpcurley Date: 5/1/2010 9:35:59 AM

Subject: RE: Join Us
Message: please dont recruit alligned nations. Many would declare war over that.
[/quote]

[quote]Subject: RE: Join Us
Message: yeah but when people catch us out, my leader pretends I am not a member ;) we figured it out you see :P [/quote]

So are you guys sanctioning this recruiting strategy and then denying everything when someone "catches you out"?

Edited by kpcurley

[quote name='Cortath' date='02 May 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1272755860' post='2283165']
When I said I was looking forward to work with red alliances, this was not I had in mind:

[/quote]

If I join too can we split the 1mil 3 ways :awesome:

[quote]To: TypoNinja From: CommieTerrorist Date: 5/1/2010 3:33:50 PM

Subject: hey

Message: Hello I am working for Peryton, the leader of RED. He said for me to invite you to join the alliance and bring your friends with you, do you want to come?

See you around mate, tell lra and peryton i got you to join
[/quote]

Protip; recruiting from other alliances tends to get you in trouble.

Really protip; Trying to recruit other alliances government, REALLY bad idea.

Me thinks maybe you should have joined somebody else and learned the ropes before trying to start your own alliance.

Also, insert obligatory facepalm here.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='ktarthan' date='01 May 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1272766334' post='2283328']
Peryton is a confirmed ghost on RED. It seems like he's just trying to cause trouble for the alliance by sending these recruitment messages to high-profile nations.
[/quote]

Indeed. It's slightly annoying that these ghosts are acting up but this doesn't seem to be condoned at all by RED.

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='02 May 2010 - 02:19 AM' timestamp='1272766746' post='2283333']
isn't defence spelled Defense?
[/quote]
Not if you are a Brit or an Australian.

You know American English isn't the only language

Edited by The Pansy

[quote name='Desperado' date='02 May 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1272775708' post='2283478']
Hey wise guy, please stop with the query spam and stop trying to recruit via irc.
[/quote]

You should probably read back a page or two (spoiler: the guy that's been using the name LRA_King[RED] on IRC to query spam isn't the LRA KING that leads RED).

Well I guess I'm a member of the club as well:

[quote]To: Laserwolf From: CommieTerrorist Date: 5/1/2010 3:30:12 PM

Subject: hello

See you around mate [/quote]

For the sake of repeating everything that has been said in this post, I'll leave any further commentary pointing to Typo's post.

Good luck sorting this out RED.

Again for those who have not read the first posts.

[quote]LRA_King[RED] aka http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396550

Is not a members of RED and is nothing but a ghost. He is currently just a ghost trying to establish a name for himself. [/quote]

Take all actions you need on him if he continues to contact you. If you soo wish use him as training dummy.

Reading over your charter, this is what I get:

-President, appears to serve for life. No mention of elections or a removal process. The President appears to have broad powers (can deny applications on his own, kick people out on his own, suspend them, etc).

-Lower Ministers, they appear to be appointed (I'm assuming by the President) and they serve until removal by the President. They have varying powers and duties.

So how exactly is the proletariat represented here and what communist ideals do you uphold? Your charter reads a lot more like it is setting up an autocracy.

[quote]To: MrOtingocni From: CommieTerrorist Date: 5/1/2010 3:39:23 PM

Subject: hey zenith

See you around mate, tell peryton and lra i got you to join, they will give me gov status and money ( we can share money ) [/quote]

Capt'n! The Noob-O-Tron readings are OFF THE CHART!

[quote]To: The Big Bad From: Peryton Date: 5/1/2010 4:22:56 AM

Subject: JOIN MY ALIANCE

-Co Leader [/quote]

So let me guess this guy is a ghost as well? Is anyone in this alliance other than ghosts?

The Big Bad Its only that guy.... i dont get where you are getting your facts from "So let me guess this guy is a ghost as well? Is [color="#FF0000"]anyone in this alliance other than ghosts[/color]? " His the only nation and theory is commieterrorist is his multi.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='02 May 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1272827819' post='2283977']
Capt'n! The Noob-O-Tron readings are OFF THE CHART!
[/quote]
What, the retired guy gets a message and I don't? I guess actually being government doesn't make me "important" enough.

Also, Hoo, that PM is priceless. I guess you don't like your leader.

Good luck LRA, I think you'll need it.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' date='02 May 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1272844667' post='2284344']
What, the retired guy gets a message and I don't? I guess actually being government doesn't make me "important" enough.

Also, Hoo, that PM is priceless. I guess you don't like your leader.

Good luck LRA, I think you'll need it.
[/quote]
Don't worry DK, you can join me in the "Not Good Enough for RED" bar.

I know when I am not wanted :(

[quote name='Duncan King' date='02 May 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1272844667' post='2284344']Also, Hoo, that PM is priceless. I guess you don't like your leader.[/quote]

I know, RoK should totally rid themselves of that guy.

Also, I guess you can add "tcisboss" to the list:

[quote][13:23] <tcisboss> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85174 - JOIN RED. Our leader said you will gain alot from us if you join. If not you may be killed.
[13:23] <tcisboss> Dont tell anyone i recruit you
[13:23] <tcisboss> or you die
[13:23] <VanHooIII[RoK]> lol[/quote]

Oh no! ... now I'm going to die! :o