Gopherbashi's Great Cash Giveaway

Gopherbashi

If you help out some newbie goons that would be great. So many joining so quickly the top can't help out as much as they'd like

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an awesome thing you're doing Gopherbashi.

I'll second (fourth?)the awesome fellas at SNAFU.

I'd also like to recommend The Imperial Order. They've been going strong in the time they've been back. Skippy and crew are knowledgeable and have the ability to maximize any assistance they receive to grow their alliance in the long term.

Well MTT, since you took ICAN, I'd like to nominate Rome. Fairly new alliance on brown and with good leadership and potential. Their Avg. NS is about 3.5k and could use an influx of money.

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Global+Alliance+and+Treaty+Organization&input1=rome]Rome Profile[/url]

Edited by Laserwolf

I have to say, from my dealings with POT, they have some good people, a good government and are going strong except for their general lack of high-level nations and money. Alleviating the latter problem would probably do wonders for them.

Pick a night at random in the next week. Click on 'Display All Nations'. Pick a number between 1-100. Use that number as the page you go to in the nations list. Start at the top aiding and work your way down.

Edited by ChairmanHal

I nominate Athens, PC, GOONS, \m/, or NEW. Only to save us the trouble of having to raid the recipients.

Its a JOKE people! Get a sense of humor.

Also, In all honesty, I nominate anyone that is not Octava Orden. Perhaps Rome... at their size, they could use aid in getting some banks.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='28 April 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1272448711' post='2278384']
I nominate Athens, PC, GOONS, \m/, or NEW. Only to save us the trouble of having to raid the recipients.

Its a JOKE people! Get a sense of humor.

Also, In all honesty, I nominate anyone that is not Octava Orden. Perhaps Rome... at their size, they could use aid in getting some banks.
[/quote]

ppsshh didn't \m/ stop tech raiding

I'd go for my own alliance, the World Freedom Federation. Almost all of our nations are in the middle or lower tiers, We have a good membership and government, and getting such a boost to our banking system could do wonders for us. Thank you for doing this gopher :)

Edited by NotYou

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='27 April 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1272381359' post='2277339']
Darn, you beat me to it.

I've known them for almost 2 years now and they are great people that are persistent and wouldn't let it go to waste. Also are relatively peaceful so you wouldn't be supporting someone's war conquests or mishaps.
[/quote]

Yes NAC all the way. They are great all around.

While I appreciate the nominations, I have to ask that instead of considering SNAFU you consider NAC.

We have very specific boosting programs that may or may not be spectacularly successful, but they are consistent with our alliance organizational structure.

This is a very nice thing you're doing Gopher, good luck in finding a worthy alliance that will put your generosity to good use.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='27 April 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1272387551' post='2277407']
I'm going to say that I find it funny to nominate /b/ by virtue of "They're nothing like the /b/ we knew before" - that's just saying "We know nothing about them at all, which is so much better than our old opinion that it warrants support". Not that there's anything wrong with that - to each their own.

While I'm here, I'd like to throw GOONS into the hat. We've gained 75 brand spanking new members over the last 36 days - that's worth a couple of small alliances at least!

I'm sure there's more deserving alliances for this, but here's hoping that it's a raffle! :awesome:
[/quote]

I know the old /b/ and I've gotten to know the new /b/ so I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm going to nominate The Golden Horde my alliance, we have a smaller top tier that is mainly comprised of Eldar nations who rebuilt (after a war with TSO/OTS) and during the war 2 of our banks ditched us leaving our smaller nations in trouble. When we merged into TGH they came with us and added to amount of underfunded nations we have currently. Not to mention we have Lucas Perry and we all know he sucks at economics and banking :v:

:wub: Lucas Perry

• 2 weeks later...